Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Egypt U-20 starlet Ahmed Samir to trial with Randers FC in Denmark
Samir’s flight, however, could be postponed due to some issues in extracting his permit because of his military situation, as service is compulsory in Egypt.
The 19-year-old plays as a left wing-back for Egypt’s U-20 national team, but mainly plays as a right attacking midfielder for his club.
Its worth mentioning that Samir was set for a trial with FC Porto last summer, but El-Dakhleya refused to let him go as the Portuguese giants didn’t meet their valuation of the Egypt starlet.