Zamalek failed to recover from their loss of the CAF Champions League...
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
Former Egypt U-20 striker Ahmed Fathi Bogy makes debut in… Algeria!
There seems to be a new trend of Egyptian players joining other North African leagues recently. Ahmed Abdel-Zaher, Ayman Hefny and Ahmed Eid joined Al-Ittihad, Al Ahly Tripoli and Al Ahly Benghazi of Libya respectively, while former Wigan hitman Amr Zaki joined Club World Cup runners-up Raja Casablanca of Morocco.
Joining them is 24-year-old Ahmed Fathi Mohamed, more commonly known as Bogy, who was unveiled by CR Belouizdad in Algeria earlier this month.
Ahmed Fathi Bogy, who signed an 18-month contract with the Algerian side, came on in the 63rd minute for his Belouizdad debut in a 3-2 loss to RC Arbaa.
The former Zamalek youth striker, who’s known for his brace in Egypt’s 4-2 win against Italy at the 2009 U-20 World Cup, was on trial in Norway with Tromsø IL just over a year ago, but left empty-handed before joining Iraqi club Talaba SC.
CR Belouizdad are currently sitting 13th place in the Algerian Ligue 1, just two points above the relegation zone.
– Thanks to dzfoot.com