Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Me and Ibrahimovic almost killed each other
- Mido: I’ve should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Liverpool to bid £8million for Mohamed Salah – Reports
Basel’s versatile winger Mohamed Salah could be joining Liverpool shortly after club manager Brendan Rodgers and owners John Henry and Tom Werner held a meeting on Friday.
Reports from England have stated that the meeting resulted with the American owners allowing a bid for Salah of around £8million to be tabled to Basel. Liverpool are expected to submit a bid to Basel later on this week, however, the Swiss champions value the Egyptian near £12million.
21-year-old Salah has been heavily linked with a move to Merseyside this winter, with former teammate Zika saying there is a 99% chance that he will join Liverpool this transfer window.
KingFut.com understands that the player is keen on a move to England, with Liverpool leading the race for Salah among two other potential English Premier League suitors.
It should be noted that Mohamed Salah has attracted interest from big teams all over Europe during this January transfer window, including the likes of Russian giants Zenit St. Petesburg, Turkish giants Galatasaray, Champions League runners-up Borussia Dortmund, Wolfsburg, and Atlético Madrid in Spain.
Mohamed Salah has had a fantastic year scoring numerous goals for Basel, most recently the winning goal against Chelsea in the Champions League group stages. Salah was also crowned the best player in the Swiss league during his first season at Basel.