Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
Al Ahly striker El-Sayed Hamdy’s son found
El-Sayed Hamdy’s son, who was kidnapped on Friday night has thankfully been found on Monday.
Karim El-Sayed Hamdy was kidnapped on Friday night when he was heading to his aunt’s house, and the kidnappers reportedly demanded a fee of LE250,000 (£25,000) to let go of the child.
Karim was found in a coffee shop in Faisal St, Fayoum and is thankfully now back with his father, and appears to be in healthy shape.
However, things could get messy as El-Sayed Hamdy’s first wife, and mother of the child, will apparently take his second wife to court claiming she was the person behind Karim’s kidnapping.