Here is the KingFut roundup of the results in the second matchday...
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- Baba Rahman out for the rest of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- El Hadary: I’m happy with everything but I want more
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
Al Ahly striker El-Sayed Hamdy’s son found
El-Sayed Hamdy’s son, who was kidnapped on Friday night has thankfully been found on Monday.
Karim El-Sayed Hamdy was kidnapped on Friday night when he was heading to his aunt’s house, and the kidnappers reportedly demanded a fee of LE250,000 (£25,000) to let go of the child.
Hamdy, who only knew about the kidnapping on Saturday, started the game against Al Ragaa and netted a goal but he couldn’t hold back his tears after scoring for Al Ahly.
Karim was found in a coffee shop in Faisal St, Fayoum and is thankfully now back with his father, and appears to be in healthy shape.
However, things could get messy as El-Sayed Hamdy’s first wife, and mother of the child, will apparently take his second wife to court claiming she was the person behind Karim’s kidnapping.