Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Al Ahly striker El-Sayed Hamdy’s son found
El-Sayed Hamdy’s son, who was kidnapped on Friday night has thankfully been found on Monday.
Karim El-Sayed Hamdy was kidnapped on Friday night when he was heading to his aunt’s house, and the kidnappers reportedly demanded a fee of LE250,000 (£25,000) to let go of the child.
Karim was found in a coffee shop in Faisal St, Fayoum and is thankfully now back with his father, and appears to be in healthy shape.
However, things could get messy as El-Sayed Hamdy’s first wife, and mother of the child, will apparently take his second wife to court claiming she was the person behind Karim’s kidnapping.