Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Sports minister Taher Abou-Zeid sentenced to one year in prison
Nasr City Misdemeanor Court ruled isolating Taher Abou-Zeid from his position due to the minister of Sports failure to perform a judicial ruling regarding the annulment of the 2009-2013 elections at the Shooting Club.
Abou-Zeid has been sentenced to prison for not implementing the court ruling, along with civil compensation worth one thousand Egyptian pounds and a fine worth 10 thousand pounds.
The court ruling was obtained by 14 of the club’s members, who filed in complaints.
The news comes a few days after Abou-Zeid’s decision to sack all current Al Ahly SC board members, which was later overruled by Prime Minister Hazem El-Biblawi leading to reports that Abou-Zeid has submitted his resignation from his post as Sports Minister.