Al Ahly coach Hossam El Badry rejected all rumors and reports saying...
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
UPDATED: Ultras Ahlawy capo released by police
A prominent capo of Al Ahly’s rabid supporters group was released hours after being arrested by the police on Monday.
Ahmed Idrees, a prominent capo or leader of Ultras Ahlawy (UA07) was arrested at dawn on Monday.
Idrees was arrested by the police for investigations after Ashraf El-Ezaby, the lawyer of the 21 Al Masry fans who were sentenced to death, claimed that the former threw fire crackers at Al Masry’s supporters during the game.
This arrest is part of the ongoing Port Said disaster investigations, in which 74 members of Ultras Ahlawy were killed.
However, Idrees was released the same night after the group issued a warning to the Ministry of Interior on social networking site Facebook.