Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
VIDEO: Mido arrives for first training session at Zamalek
Mido arrived at Zamalek SC and took part in his first training session following his appointment as the club’s new manager.
Following his appointment as Zamalek’s manager, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ arrived at Zamalek SC on Wednesday at dawn to lead the Whites in training for the first time.
30-year-old Mido, who revealed he turned down the opportunity to manage Paris Saint-Germain’s youth team, is the youngest-ever manager in history to take charge of Zamalek.
The enthusiasm was there for everyone to see as he yelled: “I want any team to play against Zamalek to know that I’m a football player. I’m a football player,” he yelled.
Watch the clip of Mido’s first training session as manager below.