Pitso Mosimane revealed his interest in signing two Zamalek players ahead of...
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
VIDEO: Mido arrives for first training session at Zamalek
Mido arrived at Zamalek SC and took part in his first training session following his appointment as the club’s new manager.
30-year-old Mido, who revealed he turned down the opportunity to manage Paris Saint-Germain’s youth team, is the youngest-ever manager in history to take charge of Zamalek.
The enthusiasm was there for everyone to see as he yelled: “I want any team to play against Zamalek to know that I’m a football player. I’m a football player,” he yelled.
Watch the clip of Mido’s first training session as manager below.