KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
VIDEO: Mido arrives for first training session at Zamalek
Mido arrived at Zamalek SC and took part in his first training session following his appointment as the club’s new manager.
Following his appointment as Zamalek’s manager, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ arrived at Zamalek SC on Wednesday at dawn to lead the Whites in training for the first time.
30-year-old Mido, who revealed he turned down the opportunity to manage Paris Saint-Germain’s youth team, is the youngest-ever manager in history to take charge of Zamalek.
The enthusiasm was there for everyone to see as he yelled: “I want any team to play against Zamalek to know that I’m a football player. I’m a football player,” he yelled.
Watch the clip of Mido’s first training session as manager below.