Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Dakhleya starlet Ahmed Samir impressing with Randers FC in Denmark
As mentioned on Sunday, El-Dakhleya’s Ahmed Samir, 19, was expected to travel to Denmark later that night to undergo a one-week trial with Randers FC, who play in the top-flight Danish Superliga Championship.
Samir, who was a crucial part of the Egypt U-20 side that were crowned Champions of Africa last March, linked up with Randers FC on Monday, and starred with the club in an internal practice match.
The Danish club are no longer pursuing Ghanaian left-back Jeremiah Arkorful, who was previously on trial, and are hoping the 19-year-old Egyptian will fill the void in the left side of their defense. However, Samir must pass his ‘actual exam’ first – in a friendly match against Aarhus Gymnastikforening (AGF).
Samir played as a left wing-back for the Egypt U-20 national team, but mainly plays as a right attacking midfielder for El-Dakhleya.
Its worth mentioning that Samir was set for a trial with FC Porto last summer, but El-Dakhleya refused to let him go as the Portuguese giants didn’t meet their valuation of the Egypt starlet.