Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Dakhleya starlet Ahmed Samir impressing with Randers FC in Denmark
As mentioned on Sunday, El-Dakhleya’s Ahmed Samir, 19, was expected to travel to Denmark later that night to undergo a one-week trial with Randers FC, who play in the top-flight Danish Superliga Championship.
Samir, who was a crucial part of the Egypt U-20 side that were crowned Champions of Africa last March, linked up with Randers FC on Monday, and starred with the club in an internal practice match.
The Danish club are no longer pursuing Ghanaian left-back Jeremiah Arkorful, who was previously on trial, and are hoping the 19-year-old Egyptian will fill the void in the left side of their defense. However, Samir must pass his ‘actual exam’ first – in a friendly match against Aarhus Gymnastikforening (AGF).
Samir played as a left wing-back for the Egypt U-20 national team, but mainly plays as a right attacking midfielder for El-Dakhleya.
Its worth mentioning that Samir was set for a trial with FC Porto last summer, but El-Dakhleya refused to let him go as the Portuguese giants didn’t meet their valuation of the Egypt starlet.