Egypt international Mohamed Salah scored in his side’s 4-1 victory over Torino...
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
- Smouha to face Kenya’s Ulinzi Star in CAF Confederation Cup
- Ahmed Yasser scores first goal in debut with Al Mina’a
Dakhleya starlet Ahmed Samir impressing with Randers FC in Denmark
As mentioned on Sunday, El-Dakhleya’s Ahmed Samir, 19, was expected to travel to Denmark later that night to undergo a one-week trial with Randers FC, who play in the top-flight Danish Superliga Championship.
Samir, who was a crucial part of the Egypt U-20 side that were crowned Champions of Africa last March, linked up with Randers FC on Monday, and starred with the club in an internal practice match.
The Danish club are no longer pursuing Ghanaian left-back Jeremiah Arkorful, who was previously on trial, and are hoping the 19-year-old Egyptian will fill the void in the left side of their defense. However, Samir must pass his ‘actual exam’ first – in a friendly match against Aarhus Gymnastikforening (AGF).
Samir played as a left wing-back for the Egypt U-20 national team, but mainly plays as a right attacking midfielder for El-Dakhleya.
Its worth mentioning that Samir was set for a trial with FC Porto last summer, but El-Dakhleya refused to let him go as the Portuguese giants didn’t meet their valuation of the Egypt starlet.