- Zamalek victorious on Ferreira’s Egyptian debut
- Ex-Viola midfielder Robbiati: Salah reminds me of Messi
- Hossam and Ibrahim Hassan discuss Salah’s Viola brilliance
- Sporting President speaks about Shikabala
- Chelsea-owned winger Salah set to extend loan in Florence – Report
- Cúper: Egyptian players are talented and well-organized
- Juventus and Roma considering Salah
- VIDEO: Cúper off to winning start as Egypt top Equatorial Guinea 2-0
- Gonzalo Rodriguez: Salah and Cuadrado are different players
- Ex-Basel defender Dragovic: I can’t wait to play against Salah
FIFA issues warning to Egyptian FA over government intervention
FIFA issued an official warning to the Egyptian FA over government intervention in football affairs on Saturday.
Football’s governing body FIFA has issued the warning and has given the Egyptian FA an ultimatum until the February 5th to stop all government intervention or else FIFA will be forced to ban Egypt from global football affairs.
This warning comes in the light of former Minister of Sports Taher Abou-Zeid’s decision to sack the Ahly board, a decision which was then overturned by Prime Minister Hazem El-Biblawy.
Egyptian FA media spokesman Azmi Megahed has said that Al Ahly’s board complained to FIFA about the sacking, and the FIFA responded by handing the FA an ultimatum.