Aswan president Hassan Abdel-Kader has declared on Thursday that the club will forfeit...
- Aswan president: We are forfeiting the league
- Mahmoud Taher: Zizo could stay till end of the season
- Al Ahly receive Russian offer for Malick Evouna
- EXCLUSIVE: U.C. Sampdoria file bid for Amr Warda
- PHOTO: Daniel Sanchez on Zamalek’s radar
- Egypt announce squad for modern pentathlon WC in Cairo
- Egypt to face Burkina Faso at Borg El-Arab Stadium
- Mido denies betrayal claims, apologises to Zamalek fans
- Héctor Cúper speaks to FIFA about Egypt role
- Chris Willock impressed by Mohamed Elneny
FIFA issues warning to Egyptian FA over government intervention
Football’s governing body FIFA has issued the warning and has given the Egyptian FA an ultimatum until the February 5th to stop all government intervention or else FIFA will be forced to ban Egypt from global football affairs.
This warning comes in the light of former Minister of Sports Taher Abou-Zeid’s decision to sack the Ahly board, a decision which was then overturned by Prime Minister Hazem El-Biblawy.
Egyptian FA media spokesman Azmi Megahed has said that Al Ahly’s board complained to FIFA about the sacking, and the FIFA responded by handing the FA an ultimatum.