Egypt-eligible Alexander Jakobsen played 76 minutes in Bodø/Glimt’s 4-2 victory over Stroemsgodset IF on...
- Defense is the cure to Egypt’s World Cup ills
- Alexander Jakobsen features as Bodø/Glimt seal comeback victory
- Lens beat Red Star for third win in a row
- Bakary Gassama appointed for African Champions League final
- Ahmed Hamoudi: My performances will improve with time
- CAF Extraordinary General Assembly Results Revealed
- Braga lose to Shakhtar, risk early knockout from Europa League
- Luciano Spalletti praises Francesco Totti, Mohamed Salah
- Salah scores as Roma cruise past Astra Giurgiu
- VIDEO: Hamoudi assists on his Al-Batin debut
FIFA issues warning to Egyptian FA over government intervention
Football’s governing body FIFA has issued the warning and has given the Egyptian FA an ultimatum until the February 5th to stop all government intervention or else FIFA will be forced to ban Egypt from global football affairs.
This warning comes in the light of former Minister of Sports Taher Abou-Zeid’s decision to sack the Ahly board, a decision which was then overturned by Prime Minister Hazem El-Biblawy.
Egyptian FA media spokesman Azmi Megahed has said that Al Ahly’s board complained to FIFA about the sacking, and the FIFA responded by handing the FA an ultimatum.