Episode 8 of the scout brings you an Egyptian in France. Not...
- The Scout: An Egyptian ‘Benzema’ in France
- Mark Hughes: No problems in Ramadan Sobhi’s deal
- VIDEO: Egypt thrash Angola to qualify for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations
- Egypt assistant coach: Ghana are now stronger than in 2013
- Esperance contact Al Ahly over Saad Samir
- Salah’s trip to North America delayed
- Egyptians to watch in the Olympics – Part I
- OFFICIAL: Steve Bruce quits as Hull City manager
- Ghazal captains Nacional in 3-2 victory over Sporting B
- Marwan Mohsen included in squad set to face Wydad
FIFA issues warning to Egyptian FA over government intervention
FIFA issued an official warning to the Egyptian FA over government intervention in football affairs on Saturday.
Football’s governing body FIFA has issued the warning and has given the Egyptian FA an ultimatum until the February 5th to stop all government intervention or else FIFA will be forced to ban Egypt from global football affairs.
This warning comes in the light of former Minister of Sports Taher Abou-Zeid’s decision to sack the Ahly board, a decision which was then overturned by Prime Minister Hazem El-Biblawy.
Egyptian FA media spokesman Azmi Megahed has said that Al Ahly’s board complained to FIFA about the sacking, and the FIFA responded by handing the FA an ultimatum.