Tom Huddlestone missed a second-half penalty to see Hull City draw 0-0...
- AS Trencin 0-0 Hull City – Tigers rue penalty miss on European debut
- VIDEO: Koka scores as Rio Ave win in Europa League
- Official: Hervé Renard appointed as Côte d’Ivoire manager
- Official: Zamalek confirm return of Hossam Hassan as manager
- Morsy adds another pre-season strike against Aston Villa
- Kahraba makes UEFA Champions League debut in 2-0 loss to Lille
- VIDEO: Salah scores as Chelsea cruise to friendly victory
- Hassan brothers agree Zamalek managerial return
- Official: Smouha acquire former Al Ahly starlets Shokry & Manga
- Official: Zamalek sack Ahmed Hossam “Mido”
FIFA issues warning to Egyptian FA over government intervention
FIFA issued an official warning to the Egyptian FA over government intervention in football affairs on Saturday.
Football’s governing body FIFA has issued the warning and has given the Egyptian FA an ultimatum until the February 5th to stop all government intervention or else FIFA will be forced to ban Egypt from global football affairs.
This warning comes in the light of former Minister of Sports Taher Abou-Zeid’s decision to sack the Ahly board, a decision which was then overturned by Prime Minister Hazem El-Biblawy.
Egyptian FA media spokesman Azmi Megahed has said that Al Ahly’s board complained to FIFA about the sacking, and the FIFA responded by handing the FA an ultimatum.