Al Ahly manager Martin Jol spoke about Ramadan Sobhy’s future and discussed...
- Jol: Ramadan Sobhy is one of the best talents I’ve seen
- Jol praises fans, discusses challenges after league win
- Ekramy: I’m Egypt’s number one goalkeeper
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent denies new offers for Ramadan Sobhy
- Mohamed Safwat loses final Wimbledon Qualifier
- VIDEO: Al Masry hold Zamalek to end their title hopes
- VIDEO: Al Ahly secure 38th league title after beating Ismaily
- Abdel Nader selected by Boston Celtics in NBA Draft
- Egypt to face Ghana in World Cup qualifiers
- The Scout: Wolfsburg’s Rhami-Jasin Ghandour
FIFA issues warning to Egyptian FA over government intervention
FIFA issued an official warning to the Egyptian FA over government intervention in football affairs on Saturday.
Football’s governing body FIFA has issued the warning and has given the Egyptian FA an ultimatum until the February 5th to stop all government intervention or else FIFA will be forced to ban Egypt from global football affairs.
This warning comes in the light of former Minister of Sports Taher Abou-Zeid’s decision to sack the Ahly board, a decision which was then overturned by Prime Minister Hazem El-Biblawy.
Egyptian FA media spokesman Azmi Megahed has said that Al Ahly’s board complained to FIFA about the sacking, and the FIFA responded by handing the FA an ultimatum.