The round one fixtures for the Men’s World Squash Championship 2016 have been released. ...
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
Chelsea’s Mourinho confirms Mohamed Salah signing
English reports were doing the rounds last night about Liverpool upping their bid to hijack Salah’s move from FC Basel to Chelsea, but after the sale of Juan Mata to Manchester United, the Egyptian winger’s Chelsea move was confirmed by manager José Mourinho in his pre-Stoke interview on Sunday.
Mourinho was asked on ITV if Salah’s move to Chelsea is complete, to which he replied “yes”, confirming the imminent arrival of the 21-year-old Egyptian star to Stamford Bridge for a fee in the region of £11 million.
As was reported on KingFut.com yesterday, Salah passed his medical in Paris and is waiting for his visa and a work permit before moving to London.
Once he completes his move to Chelsea, he’ll be the first Egypt international to play for one of the ‘Big Four’ in England.
It should be noted that Salah will be attending the SFL Award Night on Monday in Switzerland as he is a candidate for the ‘My Player of 2013′ along with Valentin Stocker (FC Basel) and Roman Bürki (Grasshopper Club).
Salah has already been named the Swiss Golden Player for 2013 after his outstanding debut season.