The Egyptian national military team has managed to beat Canada 4-0 in...
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
Chelsea’s Mourinho confirms Mohamed Salah signing
English reports were doing the rounds last night about Liverpool upping their bid to hijack Salah’s move from FC Basel to Chelsea, but after the sale of Juan Mata to Manchester United, the Egyptian winger’s Chelsea move was confirmed by manager José Mourinho in his pre-Stoke interview on Sunday.
Mourinho was asked on ITV if Salah’s move to Chelsea is complete, to which he replied “yes”, confirming the imminent arrival of the 21-year-old Egyptian star to Stamford Bridge for a fee in the region of £11 million.
As was reported on KingFut.com yesterday, Salah passed his medical in Paris and is waiting for his visa and a work permit before moving to London.
Once he completes his move to Chelsea, he’ll be the first Egypt international to play for one of the ‘Big Four’ in England.
It should be noted that Salah will be attending the SFL Award Night on Monday in Switzerland as he is a candidate for the ‘My Player of 2013′ along with Valentin Stocker (FC Basel) and Roman Bürki (Grasshopper Club).
Salah has already been named the Swiss Golden Player for 2013 after his outstanding debut season.