Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Chelsea’s Mourinho confirms Mohamed Salah signing
English reports were doing the rounds last night about Liverpool upping their bid to hijack Salah’s move from FC Basel to Chelsea, but after the sale of Juan Mata to Manchester United, the Egyptian winger’s Chelsea move was confirmed by manager José Mourinho in his pre-Stoke interview on Sunday.
Mourinho was asked on ITV if Salah’s move to Chelsea is complete, to which he replied “yes”, confirming the imminent arrival of the 21-year-old Egyptian star to Stamford Bridge for a fee in the region of £11 million.
As was reported on KingFut.com yesterday, Salah passed his medical in Paris and is waiting for his visa and a work permit before moving to London.
Once he completes his move to Chelsea, he’ll be the first Egypt international to play for one of the ‘Big Four’ in England.
It should be noted that Salah will be attending the SFL Award Night on Monday in Switzerland as he is a candidate for the ‘My Player of 2013′ along with Valentin Stocker (FC Basel) and Roman Bürki (Grasshopper Club).
Salah has already been named the Swiss Golden Player for 2013 after his outstanding debut season.