Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Chelsea’s Mourinho confirms Mohamed Salah signing
English reports were doing the rounds last night about Liverpool upping their bid to hijack Salah’s move from FC Basel to Chelsea, but after the sale of Juan Mata to Manchester United, the Egyptian winger’s Chelsea move was confirmed by manager José Mourinho in his pre-Stoke interview on Sunday.
Mourinho was asked on ITV if Salah’s move to Chelsea is complete, to which he replied “yes”, confirming the imminent arrival of the 21-year-old Egyptian star to Stamford Bridge for a fee in the region of £11 million.
As was reported on KingFut.com yesterday, Salah passed his medical in Paris and is waiting for his visa and a work permit before moving to London.
Once he completes his move to Chelsea, he’ll be the first Egypt international to play for one of the ‘Big Four’ in England.
It should be noted that Salah will be attending the SFL Award Night on Monday in Switzerland as he is a candidate for the ‘My Player of 2013′ along with Valentin Stocker (FC Basel) and Roman Bürki (Grasshopper Club).
Salah has already been named the Swiss Golden Player for 2013 after his outstanding debut season.