Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
Official: Mohamed Salah signs for Chelsea
21-year-old Salah signed a five-and-a-half-year contract with Chelsea on Sunday, tying him to the club till summer 2019.
Mohamed Salah joins from Swiss champions FC Basel for a fee in the region of £11 million, which makes him the most expensive Egyptian player of all time.
On signing for Chelsea, Salah said: “I’m very happy to sign for such a big club. I hope I can make the Chelsea supporters happy.”
Jose Mourinho had already confirmed the signing prior to Chelsea’s FA Cup clash with Stoke City on Sunday afternoon.
After the match, Jose smiled when he said: “First of all, he [Salah] scores against Chelsea.”
“Salah is the kind of player that looks for space and tries to get in behind, so we think it’s a good decision,” he added.
Mohamed Salah becomes the first-ever Egyptian to sign for Chelsea and the 9th to join a club in the English Premier League.
Salah will wear the number 15 jersey with Chelsea, which was previously worn by Kevin De Bruyne and Florent Malouda.