Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Official: Mohamed Salah signs for Chelsea
21-year-old Salah signed a five-and-a-half-year contract with Chelsea on Sunday, tying him to the club till summer 2019.
Mohamed Salah joins from Swiss champions FC Basel for a fee in the region of £11 million, which makes him the most expensive Egyptian player of all time.
On signing for Chelsea, Salah said: “I’m very happy to sign for such a big club. I hope I can make the Chelsea supporters happy.”
After the match, Jose smiled when he said: “First of all, he [Salah] scores against Chelsea.”
“Salah is the kind of player that looks for space and tries to get in behind, so we think it’s a good decision,” he added.
Mohamed Salah becomes the first-ever Egyptian to sign for Chelsea and the 9th to join a club in the English Premier League.
Salah will wear the number 15 jersey with Chelsea, which was previously worn by Kevin De Bruyne and Florent Malouda.