Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Official: Mohamed Salah signs for Chelsea
21-year-old Salah signed a five-and-a-half-year contract with Chelsea on Sunday, tying him to the club till summer 2019.
Mohamed Salah joins from Swiss champions FC Basel for a fee in the region of £11 million, which makes him the most expensive Egyptian player of all time.
On signing for Chelsea, Salah said: “I’m very happy to sign for such a big club. I hope I can make the Chelsea supporters happy.”
After the match, Jose smiled when he said: “First of all, he [Salah] scores against Chelsea.”
“Salah is the kind of player that looks for space and tries to get in behind, so we think it’s a good decision,” he added.
Mohamed Salah becomes the first-ever Egyptian to sign for Chelsea and the 9th to join a club in the English Premier League.
Salah will wear the number 15 jersey with Chelsea, which was previously worn by Kevin De Bruyne and Florent Malouda.