Al Ahly striker Souleymane Coulibaly was pleased with his performance against Sokar El-Hawamdia...
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
Dominque Da Silva joins Zamalek to become Mido’s first signing
Dominique Da Silva has become Mido’s first signing since the former Tottenham striker took over as Zamalek manager, joining the Whites from arch rivals Al Ahly on a one-year deal on Monday.
The Mauritanian national team captain passed his medical examination and agreed terms with Zamalek on Sunday, before officially joining the club on a free transfer.
It should be noted that Dominique Da Silva recently terminated his contract with Zamalek’s arch rivals Al Ahly, due to a lack of playing time. He was also excluded from Ahly’s African Champions League squad.
Da Silva, aged 24, is known to have had numerous injuries that would keep him on the sidelines for long periods of time. However, Dominique is a striker with great strength and speed, making him a threat to defenses in the Egyptian Premier League.