Pitso is careful against overloading his players with too much information and...
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
Dominque Da Silva joins Zamalek to become Mido’s first signing
Dominique Da Silva has become Mido’s first signing since the former Tottenham striker took over as Zamalek manager, joining the Whites from arch rivals Al Ahly on a one-year deal on Monday.
The Mauritanian national team captain passed his medical examination and agreed terms with Zamalek on Sunday, before officially joining the club on a free transfer.
It should be noted that Dominique Da Silva recently terminated his contract with Zamalek’s arch rivals Al Ahly, due to a lack of playing time. He was also excluded from Ahly’s African Champions League squad.
Da Silva, aged 24, is known to have had numerous injuries that would keep him on the sidelines for long periods of time. However, Dominique is a striker with great strength and speed, making him a threat to defenses in the Egyptian Premier League.