Al Ahly striker Souleymane Coulibaly was pleased with his performance against Sokar El-Hawamdia...
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
Abdallah Gomaa set for FC Union Berlin loan
18-year old Egyptian winger Abdallah Gomaa will be loaned to FC Union Berlin on a one and a half year deal with the option of a permanent transfer at the end of the loan period, according to ENPPI president Mohamed Badr.
“We agreed with FC Union Berlin on the loan deal that will last for a season and a half, with a clause allowing them to sign him permanently after his loan period expires,” Mohamed Badr told FilGoal.
Abdallah Gomaa impressed the coaching staff of the 2. Bundesliga side during his one week trial with the club, scoring an excellent goal against SC Freiburg in a friendly match in Spain.
Abdallah, the younger brother of Saleh Gomaa – who recently joined Portuguese side Nacional Madeira – is expected to join the German side’s first team despite his tender age.