Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Abdallah Gomaa set for FC Union Berlin loan
18-year old Egyptian winger Abdallah Gomaa will be loaned to FC Union Berlin on a one and a half year deal with the option of a permanent transfer at the end of the loan period, according to ENPPI president Mohamed Badr.
“We agreed with FC Union Berlin on the loan deal that will last for a season and a half, with a clause allowing them to sign him permanently after his loan period expires,” Mohamed Badr told FilGoal.
Abdallah Gomaa impressed the coaching staff of the 2. Bundesliga side during his one week trial with the club, scoring an excellent goal against SC Freiburg in a friendly match in Spain.
Abdallah, the younger brother of Saleh Gomaa – who recently joined Portuguese side Nacional Madeira – is expected to join the German side’s first team despite his tender age.