Al Ahly have completed the signing of Kilmarnock FC striker Souleymane Coulibaly...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
Abdallah Gomaa set for FC Union Berlin loan
18-year old Egyptian winger Abdallah Gomaa will be loaned to FC Union Berlin on a one and a half year deal with the option of a permanent transfer at the end of the loan period, according to ENPPI president Mohamed Badr.
“We agreed with FC Union Berlin on the loan deal that will last for a season and a half, with a clause allowing them to sign him permanently after his loan period expires,” Mohamed Badr told FilGoal.
Abdallah Gomaa impressed the coaching staff of the 2. Bundesliga side during his one week trial with the club, scoring an excellent goal against SC Freiburg in a friendly match in Spain.
Abdallah, the younger brother of Saleh Gomaa – who recently joined Portuguese side Nacional Madeira – is expected to join the German side’s first team despite his tender age.