The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Abdallah Gomaa set for FC Union Berlin loan
18-year old Egyptian winger Abdallah Gomaa will be loaned to FC Union Berlin on a one and a half year deal with the option of a permanent transfer at the end of the loan period, according to ENPPI president Mohamed Badr.
“We agreed with FC Union Berlin on the loan deal that will last for a season and a half, with a clause allowing them to sign him permanently after his loan period expires,” Mohamed Badr told FilGoal.
Abdallah Gomaa impressed the coaching staff of the 2. Bundesliga side during his one week trial with the club, scoring an excellent goal against SC Freiburg in a friendly match in Spain.
Abdallah, the younger brother of Saleh Gomaa – who recently joined Portuguese side Nacional Madeira – is expected to join the German side’s first team despite his tender age.