After losing the Champions League final to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s chairman, Mortada...
- Mortada Mansour: the refree recieved a bribe
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
Chelsea new boy Mohamed Salah wins RSL Best Player award
Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah won the RSL Best Player award on Monday night, for his stunning performances in the Swiss league during 2013.
Chelsea’s latest signing Mohamed Salah was named the Raiffeisen Super League’s Best Player of 2013 at the SFL Award Night on Monday.
Salah was not able to attend the event as he is currently in Spain, but he received photos via WhatsApp from Basel chairman Bernhard Heusler, who attended the award ceremony and picked up the prize in Salah’s place.
21-year-old Salah was also voted the ‘My Player 2013’, proving to be a fan-favourite among the Swiss fans.
By scoring a number of decisive goals and providing numerous assists, the Chelsea-bound Salah helped Basel win the Swiss Super League during the 2012/2013 season. He also helped the Swiss champions reach the Europa League semi-finals last year.
It should be noted that Salah was also crowned the ‘Swiss Golden Player’ last December following his excellent debut season in Switzerland.