Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Chelsea new boy Mohamed Salah wins RSL Best Player award
Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah won the RSL Best Player award on Monday night, for his stunning performances in the Swiss league during 2013.
Chelsea’s latest signing Mohamed Salah was named the Raiffeisen Super League’s Best Player of 2013 at the SFL Award Night on Monday.
Salah was not able to attend the event as he is currently in Spain, but he received photos via WhatsApp from Basel chairman Bernhard Heusler, who attended the award ceremony and picked up the prize in Salah’s place.
21-year-old Salah was also voted the ‘My Player 2013’, proving to be a fan-favourite among the Swiss fans.
By scoring a number of decisive goals and providing numerous assists, the Chelsea-bound Salah helped Basel win the Swiss Super League during the 2012/2013 season. He also helped the Swiss champions reach the Europa League semi-finals last year.
It should be noted that Salah was also crowned the ‘Swiss Golden Player’ last December following his excellent debut season in Switzerland.