Ghana forward Andre Ayew has revealed that the Black Stars will use...
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
EXCLUSIVE: Shikabala set for Sporting Lisbon medical
27-year-old Egypt international Shikabala, who requested to have his contract with Zamalek annulled, is in advanced negotiations with Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
Abdelrahman Magdy, Shikabala’s representative in Portugal – spoke to KingFut.com over the latest developments regarding the player’s potential move to the Portuguese giants.
“Shikabala got the visa and should arrive tomorrow for the medical. Everything is just a matter of agreeing things with Zamalek today and leaving his money,” former Egypt national team media officer Abdelrahman Magdy told KingFut.
“Shikabala liked the name and the idea of playing in the Champions league,” Abdelrahman said.
Shikabala has been widely linked to a move to Turkish side Gaziantepspor for the past month, but rejected the move in favor for a bigger club, which turned out to be Sporting Lisbon.
The former PAOK and Al Wasl playmaker is sent to join the club amidst their continuous efforts to replace Cristiano Ronaldo and Luis Nani with their most recent acquisition – Diego Capel, not being able to fulfil the club’s expectations from him.
It is worth mentioning that Magdy was also an essential factor in another Egyptian international’s move to Portugal, with Saleh Gomaa recently joining Nacional de Madeira.