The Egypt U-20 National Team drew their second game at AFCON after...
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
- Hamoudi included in Al Ahly squad against Dakhleya
- Elmohamady: It’s going to be difficult at Leicester
EXCLUSIVE: Shikabala set for Sporting Lisbon medical
27-year-old Egypt international Shikabala, who requested to have his contract with Zamalek annulled, is in advanced negotiations with Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
Abdelrahman Magdy, Shikabala’s representative in Portugal – spoke to KingFut.com over the latest developments regarding the player’s potential move to the Portuguese giants.
“Shikabala got the visa and should arrive tomorrow for the medical. Everything is just a matter of agreeing things with Zamalek today and leaving his money,” former Egypt national team media officer Abdelrahman Magdy told KingFut.
“Shikabala liked the name and the idea of playing in the Champions league,” Abdelrahman said.
Shikabala has been widely linked to a move to Turkish side Gaziantepspor for the past month, but rejected the move in favor for a bigger club, which turned out to be Sporting Lisbon.
The former PAOK and Al Wasl playmaker is sent to join the club amidst their continuous efforts to replace Cristiano Ronaldo and Luis Nani with their most recent acquisition – Diego Capel, not being able to fulfil the club’s expectations from him.
It is worth mentioning that Magdy was also an essential factor in another Egyptian international’s move to Portugal, with Saleh Gomaa recently joining Nacional de Madeira.