Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
EXCLUSIVE: Shikabala set for Sporting Lisbon medical
27-year-old Egypt international Shikabala, who requested to have his contract with Zamalek annulled, is in advanced negotiations with Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
Abdelrahman Magdy, Shikabala’s representative in Portugal – spoke to KingFut.com over the latest developments regarding the player’s potential move to the Portuguese giants.
“Shikabala got the visa and should arrive tomorrow for the medical. Everything is just a matter of agreeing things with Zamalek today and leaving his money,” former Egypt national team media officer Abdelrahman Magdy told KingFut.
“Shikabala liked the name and the idea of playing in the Champions league,” Abdelrahman said.
Shikabala has been widely linked to a move to Turkish side Gaziantepspor for the past month, but rejected the move in favor for a bigger club, which turned out to be Sporting Lisbon.
The former PAOK and Al Wasl playmaker is sent to join the club amidst their continuous efforts to replace Cristiano Ronaldo and Luis Nani with their most recent acquisition – Diego Capel, not being able to fulfil the club’s expectations from him.
It is worth mentioning that Magdy was also an essential factor in another Egyptian international’s move to Portugal, with Saleh Gomaa recently joining Nacional de Madeira.