Zamalek manager Momen Soliman revealed that back-up keeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rehim “Gennesh” will...
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
Mohamed Essam terminates contract with Legia Warszawa
Former Wadi Degla midfielder Mohamed Essam has terminated his contract with Legia Warszawa by mutual consent, the Polish club confirmed on Wednesday.
20-year-old Mohamed Essam had been at Polish side Legia Warszawa for six months following his move from Wadi Degla in the summer.
The former Egypt U-20 international initially joined Legia on loan from Degla after impressing on a three week trial back in March.
Essam made the switch permanent to the Polish side late in the summer, but has only made seven substitute appearances for the club’s second team, Legia II, since.
Although, the Egyptian winger scored twice in a friendly tournament with Legia’s U-20s against Norwich City and Halmstad.
On the international stage, Essam has scored one goal for the Egypt U-20 side in the four matches he has played in.