Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Mohamed Essam terminates contract with Legia Warszawa
Former Wadi Degla midfielder Mohamed Essam has terminated his contract with Legia Warszawa by mutual consent, the Polish club confirmed on Wednesday.
20-year-old Mohamed Essam had been at Polish side Legia Warszawa for six months following his move from Wadi Degla in the summer.
Essam made the switch permanent to the Polish side late in the summer, but has only made seven substitute appearances for the club’s second team, Legia II, since.
Although, the Egyptian winger scored twice in a friendly tournament with Legia’s U-20s against Norwich City and Halmstad.
On the international stage, Essam has scored one goal for the Egypt U-20 side in the four matches he has played in.