Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Mohamed Essam terminates contract with Legia Warszawa
Former Wadi Degla midfielder Mohamed Essam has terminated his contract with Legia Warszawa by mutual consent, the Polish club confirmed on Wednesday.
20-year-old Mohamed Essam had been at Polish side Legia Warszawa for six months following his move from Wadi Degla in the summer.
Essam made the switch permanent to the Polish side late in the summer, but has only made seven substitute appearances for the club’s second team, Legia II, since.
Although, the Egyptian winger scored twice in a friendly tournament with Legia’s U-20s against Norwich City and Halmstad.
On the international stage, Essam has scored one goal for the Egypt U-20 side in the four matches he has played in.