Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper praised AS Roma’s winger Mohamed Salah...
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
Mohamed Essam terminates contract with Legia Warszawa
Former Wadi Degla midfielder Mohamed Essam has terminated his contract with Legia Warszawa by mutual consent, the Polish club confirmed on Wednesday.
20-year-old Mohamed Essam had been at Polish side Legia Warszawa for six months following his move from Wadi Degla in the summer.
The former Egypt U-20 international initially joined Legia on loan from Degla after impressing on a three week trial back in March.
Essam made the switch permanent to the Polish side late in the summer, but has only made seven substitute appearances for the club’s second team, Legia II, since.
Although, the Egyptian winger scored twice in a friendly tournament with Legia’s U-20s against Norwich City and Halmstad.
On the international stage, Essam has scored one goal for the Egypt U-20 side in the four matches he has played in.