Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Exclusive: Nacional remain keen on Egypt defender Mahmoud Alaa
Nacional remain keen on landing Haras El-Hodood’s Mahmoud Alaa, but there may not be enough time for the Egyptian defender to seal a winter move to Portugal, KingFut.com understands.
Nacional da Madeira, who recently signed Saleh Gomaa and also have Ali Ghazal in its ranks, are very interested in another Egyptian, Haras El-Hodood’s centre-back Mahmoud Alaa, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
Abdelrahman Magdy, who helped take Gomaa to Nacional and is working on taking Shikabala to Sporting Lisbon, told KingFut.com that the club have asked for a replacement for the Mozambican Mexer, who has been recently sold to Rennes of France.
According to Magdy, Nacional coach Manuel Machado is said to be a big fan of Alaa and hopes to have the Egyptian defender join his side during the winter transfer window.
Nacional bid for the Haras El-Hodood centre-back back in October, but the Madeiran side are willing to increase their current offer of 120,000 Euros.
However, Magdy says that it will be very difficult for the transfer to be completed on time. “I think it’s impossible to finish this deal, we have absolutely no time,” said the former Egypt national team media officer.
The deal must be finalized before midnight of the 31st of January, which means that Nacional will have to act quickly if they want to add another Pharaoh to their ranks.
Alaa, who turned 23 yesterday, has four senior caps for Egypt and also represented the country at the 2011 U-20 World Cup in Colombia and the 2012 Olympic Games in London.