Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Exclusive: Nacional remain keen on Egypt defender Mahmoud Alaa
Nacional remain keen on landing Haras El-Hodood’s Mahmoud Alaa, but there may not be enough time for the Egyptian defender to seal a winter move to Portugal, KingFut.com understands.
Nacional da Madeira, who recently signed Saleh Gomaa and also have Ali Ghazal in its ranks, are very interested in another Egyptian, Haras El-Hodood’s centre-back Mahmoud Alaa, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
Abdelrahman Magdy, who helped take Gomaa to Nacional and is working on taking Shikabala to Sporting Lisbon, told KingFut.com that the club have asked for a replacement for the Mozambican Mexer, who has been recently sold to Rennes of France.
According to Magdy, Nacional coach Manuel Machado is said to be a big fan of Alaa and hopes to have the Egyptian defender join his side during the winter transfer window.
Nacional bid for the Haras El-Hodood centre-back back in October, but the Madeiran side are willing to increase their current offer of 120,000 Euros.
However, Magdy says that it will be very difficult for the transfer to be completed on time. “I think it’s impossible to finish this deal, we have absolutely no time,” said the former Egypt national team media officer.
The deal must be finalized before midnight of the 31st of January, which means that Nacional will have to act quickly if they want to add another Pharaoh to their ranks.
Alaa, who turned 23 yesterday, has four senior caps for Egypt and also represented the country at the 2011 U-20 World Cup in Colombia and the 2012 Olympic Games in London.