Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Pharaohs to face Portugal in London!
It’s been confirmed on Thursday that the Pharaohs will be taking on Portugal in a preparation friendly for the 2015 African Cup of Nations Qualifiers scheduled to start mid-June.
Shawky Gharib will face another tough test in terms of friendly opponents after it was confirmed the Pharaohs will be taking on the Selecção in London on the 25th of May, as reported by Al-Ahram’s Arabic website on Thursday.
The news comes a few weeks after the EFA confirmed friendly opponents in Bosnia, with a friendly scheduled to take place in Austria on the 5th of March.
With the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo set to lineup for Portugal, the Pharaohs face a stern test in preparation for the African Cup of Nations Qualifiers, after Egypt had been drawn as 12th seed in the qualification process on Monday.
Following the Portugal friendly, Egypt are set to travel to Russia for a friendly on June 1st, wrapping up a busy schedule for Shawki Gharib’s men.
Egypt, who have not played a match since the 2-1 win over Ghana in World Cup Qualification, will begin their quest to qualify for the 2015 AFCON held in Morocco in July, after failing to appear at the previous two editions.
Cristiano Ronaldo may prove a tough customer for Wael Gomaa and Co.