In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Official: Abdallah Gomaa joins FC Union Berlin on loan
Following ENPPI president Mohamed Badr’s approval, 18-year old Egyptian winger Abdallah Gomaa has joined FC Union Berlin on loan in Germany until June 30, 2015, with the option of a permanent transfer at the end of the loan period, the club’s official website announced on Thursday.
Abdallah Gomaa, the younger brother of Saleh, impressed the coaching staff of the 2. Bundesliga side during his one week trial with the club, scoring an excellent goal against SC Freiburg in a friendly match in Spain before featuring against Romanian champions Steaua București.
“Abdallah Gomaa is a very interesting player, dribbling and at high speed, who brings a lot of potential,” FC Union Berlin manager Uwe Neuhaus said about his latest winter signing.
“We will work together to ensure that he gets used to it quickly and easily can be a sporting asset to us,” he continued.
The young Egyptian forward told the club’s official website: “I am grateful for the confidence of the coach and the club’s management. For me, the change is a great challenge that I present myself with anticipation. I was welcomed very warmly in training camp and felt under the Unionern very well. Also the stadium I have already seen, now I will do everything in order to be able to run up there soon and be successful with the Union. ”
Abdallah is expected to arrive in Germany within the next 24 hours, the player announced on his Facebook page.