Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Official: Abdallah Gomaa joins FC Union Berlin on loan
Following ENPPI president Mohamed Badr’s approval, 18-year old Egyptian winger Abdallah Gomaa has joined FC Union Berlin on loan in Germany until June 30, 2015, with the option of a permanent transfer at the end of the loan period, the club’s official website announced on Thursday.
Abdallah Gomaa, the younger brother of Saleh, impressed the coaching staff of the 2. Bundesliga side during his one week trial with the club, scoring an excellent goal against SC Freiburg in a friendly match in Spain before featuring against Romanian champions Steaua București.
“Abdallah Gomaa is a very interesting player, dribbling and at high speed, who brings a lot of potential,” FC Union Berlin manager Uwe Neuhaus said about his latest winter signing.
“We will work together to ensure that he gets used to it quickly and easily can be a sporting asset to us,” he continued.
The young Egyptian forward told the club’s official website: “I am grateful for the confidence of the coach and the club’s management. For me, the change is a great challenge that I present myself with anticipation. I was welcomed very warmly in training camp and felt under the Unionern very well. Also the stadium I have already seen, now I will do everything in order to be able to run up there soon and be successful with the Union. ”
Abdallah is expected to arrive in Germany within the next 24 hours, the player announced on his Facebook page.