Egypt international Amr Warda scored his second PAOK goal as his side...
- VIDEO: Warda scores in PAOK’s 5-1 win against Kerkyra
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
Official: Abdallah Gomaa joins FC Union Berlin on loan
Following ENPPI president Mohamed Badr’s approval, 18-year old Egyptian winger Abdallah Gomaa has joined FC Union Berlin on loan in Germany until June 30, 2015, with the option of a permanent transfer at the end of the loan period, the club’s official website announced on Thursday.
Abdallah Gomaa, the younger brother of Saleh, impressed the coaching staff of the 2. Bundesliga side during his one week trial with the club, scoring an excellent goal against SC Freiburg in a friendly match in Spain before featuring against Romanian champions Steaua București.
“Abdallah Gomaa is a very interesting player, dribbling and at high speed, who brings a lot of potential,” FC Union Berlin manager Uwe Neuhaus said about his latest winter signing.
“We will work together to ensure that he gets used to it quickly and easily can be a sporting asset to us,” he continued.
The young Egyptian forward told the club’s official website: “I am grateful for the confidence of the coach and the club’s management. For me, the change is a great challenge that I present myself with anticipation. I was welcomed very warmly in training camp and felt under the Unionern very well. Also the stadium I have already seen, now I will do everything in order to be able to run up there soon and be successful with the Union. ”
Abdallah is expected to arrive in Germany within the next 24 hours, the player announced on his Facebook page.