Alexandrian Smouha SC was stunned by a fifth ACL injury this season...
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
PHOTOS: Mohamed Salah trains with Chelsea team-mates for first time
Days after being announced as Chelsea’s number 15, Mohamed Salah joined the first team squad today at Chelsea’s training ground in Cobham in their preparation for the Manchester City clash, scheduled on Monday.
Earlier in his press conference today, Jose Mourinho was undecided on whether Salah, who signed for the Blues for £11m from FC Basel, will start against City but said that he’ll most probably feature in the squad.
Mohamed Salah was voted the Swiss Golden Player in December, in his interview on Chelsea’s official website he was quoted as saying: “It was a very good year for me because this is after the first year for me playing in Europe. You know it is very difficult for any player playing in Europe but now in this second year I am playing in Chelsea, and for me it is fantastic.”
Below are some of the pictures from the training session.