An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Shikabala passes Sporting Lisbon medical
As reported on Wednesday, Shikabala is on the verge of joining Sporting Lisbon and the Egypt international has now passed his medical examination with the Portuguese giants, former national team media officer Abdelrahman Magdy revealed.
27-year-old Shikabala was forced to travel a day later than originally planned due to his military paperwork, but the Zamalek icon arrived in Lisbon from Morocco on Friday before completing his medical with Sporting.
Shikabala is expected to sign for the Portuguese club in the coming hours on a reported five-year deal, leaving Zamalek after spending six years at the club.
Details of the deal will be announced later after the contract is officially signed by both parties.