Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Exclusive: Sherif Ashraf yet to return to FC Biel-Bienne over misunderstanding
Former Zamalek striker Sherif Ashraf has yet to return to training with FC Biel-Bienne following a misunderstanding over his planned return from winter break, KingFut.com understands.
Sherif Ashraf, who joined FC Biel-Bienne in the summer, hasn’t reported back to training from his winter break following misunderstandings over the player’s planned return.
The 27-year-old Egypt international was meant to return to training with the Swiss Challenge League side on 6th January, while the team had also flown to Spain for a winter camp.
However, King Fut sources expect the Egyptian striker to return to Switzerland as soon as possible.
Ashraf played nine games for FC Biel-Bienne, scoring three goals – in three consecutive games.