Mohamed Elneny came off the bench for Arsenal, while Omar Gaber was...
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
Amr Mokhtar chosen as Gil Vicente’s best junior player
Amr Mokhtar, who was signed by Gil Vicente in the beginning of the season from ENPPI, along with Adham Torky, received the award in the Cidade de Barcelos stadium, moments before the beginning of the Liga Zon Sagres match against Benfica.
Mokhtar was a key figure in securing Gil Vicente’s qualification for the second round of the Portuguese U-19 2nd division championship and will now compete in a promotion round with five other sides from the north of Portugal.
One of Mokhtar’s highlights was the goal scored against Famalicão, in the penultimate round of the championship, a goal which guaranteed the promotion and also increases his chance of breaking into the first-team before the end of this season.