An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Amr Mokhtar chosen as Gil Vicente’s best junior player
Amr Mokhtar, who was signed by Gil Vicente in the beginning of the season from ENPPI, along with Adham Torky, received the award in the Cidade de Barcelos stadium, moments before the beginning of the Liga Zon Sagres match against Benfica.
Mokhtar was a key figure in securing Gil Vicente’s qualification for the second round of the Portuguese U-19 2nd division championship and will now compete in a promotion round with five other sides from the north of Portugal.
One of Mokhtar’s highlights was the goal scored against Famalicão, in the penultimate round of the championship, a goal which guaranteed the promotion and also increases his chance of breaking into the first-team before the end of this season.