A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
VIDEO: Sam Morsy scores first goal for Chesterfield
22-year-old Morsy, who previously mentioned his desire to represent Egypt internationally, struck after just five minutes against Bristol Rovers to open the scoring for league leaders Chesterfield.
Lee Brown then equalised for Rovers with a sensational strike from outside the box but Ollie Banks managed to restore Chesterfield’s lead just before half-time.
Soon after the restart, Eoin Doyle slid the ball through the goalkeeper’s legs to seal the three points for the Spireites.
With this victory Chesterfield extend their lead at the top of League Two to three points over Scunthorpe.