In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Exclusive: Egyptian goalkeeper Adam Mansour joins Livingston FC
French-Egyptian goalkeeper Adam Mansour, 21, has just signed for Scottish Championship club Livingston FC on a free transfer, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
21-year-old goalkeeper Adam Mansour joined Scottish Professional Football League side Livingston FC on a one-year-deal on Monday, with an option to extend the contract.
Mansour, who played for AJ Auxerre for eight years, has caps for both the France U-17 and Egypt U-20 national teams.
The French-Egyptian goalkeeper was scouted by many English teams – including Everton, Birmingham and Stoke City – after impressing in friendlies against their reserve teams.
Mansour eventually underwent a week-long trial at Everton last season, but failed to secure a permanent move to David Moyes’ side.