Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
Exclusive: Egyptian goalkeeper Adam Mansour joins Livingston FC
French-Egyptian goalkeeper Adam Mansour, 21, has just signed for Scottish Championship club Livingston FC on a free transfer, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
21-year-old goalkeeper Adam Mansour joined Scottish Professional Football League side Livingston FC on a one-year-deal on Monday, with an option to extend the contract.
Mansour, who played for AJ Auxerre for eight years, has caps for both the France U-17 and Egypt U-20 national teams.
The French-Egyptian goalkeeper was scouted by many English teams – including Everton, Birmingham and Stoke City – after impressing in friendlies against their reserve teams.
Mansour eventually underwent a week-long trial at Everton last season, but failed to secure a permanent move to David Moyes’ side.