Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Exclusive: Egyptian goalkeeper Adam Mansour joins Livingston FC
French-Egyptian goalkeeper Adam Mansour, 21, has just signed for Scottish Championship club Livingston FC on a free transfer, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
21-year-old goalkeeper Adam Mansour joined Scottish Professional Football League side Livingston FC on a one-year-deal on Monday, with an option to extend the contract.
Mansour, who played for AJ Auxerre for eight years, has caps for both the France U-17 and Egypt U-20 national teams.
The French-Egyptian goalkeeper was scouted by many English teams – including Everton, Birmingham and Stoke City – after impressing in friendlies against their reserve teams.
Mansour eventually underwent a week-long trial at Everton last season, but failed to secure a permanent move to David Moyes’ side.