Former Al Ahly forward Flávio da Silva Amado has been appointed as...
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
Exclusive: Egyptian goalkeeper Adam Mansour joins Livingston FC
French-Egyptian goalkeeper Adam Mansour, 21, has just signed for Scottish Championship club Livingston FC on a free transfer, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
21-year-old goalkeeper Adam Mansour joined Scottish Professional Football League side Livingston FC on a one-year-deal on Monday, with an option to extend the contract.
Mansour, who played for AJ Auxerre for eight years, has caps for both the France U-17 and Egypt U-20 national teams.
The French-Egyptian goalkeeper was scouted by many English teams – including Everton, Birmingham and Stoke City – after impressing in friendlies against their reserve teams.
Mansour eventually underwent a week-long trial at Everton last season, but failed to secure a permanent move to David Moyes’ side.