Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Exclusive: Egyptian goalkeeper Adam Mansour joins Livingston FC
French-Egyptian goalkeeper Adam Mansour, 21, has just signed for Scottish Championship club Livingston FC on a free transfer, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
21-year-old goalkeeper Adam Mansour joined Scottish Professional Football League side Livingston FC on a one-year-deal on Monday, with an option to extend the contract.
Mansour, who played for AJ Auxerre for eight years, has caps for both the France U-17 and Egypt U-20 national teams.
The French-Egyptian goalkeeper was scouted by many English teams – including Everton, Birmingham and Stoke City – after impressing in friendlies against their reserve teams.
Mansour eventually underwent a week-long trial at Everton last season, but failed to secure a permanent move to David Moyes’ side.