The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Exclusive: Estonian champions FC Levadia sign Egyptian Omar El-Hussieny
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Hussieny signed for eight-time Estonian champions FC Levadia Tallinn on a free transfer, KingFut.com understands.
KingFut.com can exclusively reveal that FC Levadia Tallinn, who will be taking part in UEFA Champions League qualifying this summer, have signed 28-year-old attacking midfielder Omar El-Hussieny on a free transfer.
The Ex-Qanah midfielder joins the Estonian champions on a one-year deal with the option for an additional year, becoming the first Egyptian or Arab player to ever play in the Estonian league.
Coach Marko Kristal told local newspapers: “He’s a technical, intelligent player. Very calm which is uncommon for southerners. He also speaks English very freely and had no issues with adapting in the team.”
Omar El-Hussieny explained his decision to join the Estonian champions, telling KingFut.com: “The unstable football situation in Egypt encouraged me to make the decision of moving to Europe. I knew as a first step in Europe I must start in one of the small European countries to prove myself. I’m glad my first step is in a respectful team like FC Levadia and I’m going to do my best to help the team defend the title and advance in UEFA Champions League.”