The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Exclusive: Estonian champions FC Levadia sign Egyptian Omar El-Hussieny
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Hussieny signed for eight-time Estonian champions FC Levadia Tallinn on a free transfer, KingFut.com understands.
KingFut.com can exclusively reveal that FC Levadia Tallinn, who will be taking part in UEFA Champions League qualifying this summer, have signed 28-year-old attacking midfielder Omar El-Hussieny on a free transfer.
The Ex-Qanah midfielder joins the Estonian champions on a one-year deal with the option for an additional year, becoming the first Egyptian or Arab player to ever play in the Estonian league.
Coach Marko Kristal told local newspapers: “He’s a technical, intelligent player. Very calm which is uncommon for southerners. He also speaks English very freely and had no issues with adapting in the team.”
Omar El-Hussieny explained his decision to join the Estonian champions, telling KingFut.com: “The unstable football situation in Egypt encouraged me to make the decision of moving to Europe. I knew as a first step in Europe I must start in one of the small European countries to prove myself. I’m glad my first step is in a respectful team like FC Levadia and I’m going to do my best to help the team defend the title and advance in UEFA Champions League.”