Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
Exclusive: Estonian champions FC Levadia sign Egyptian Omar El-Hussieny
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Hussieny signed for eight-time Estonian champions FC Levadia Tallinn on a free transfer, KingFut.com understands.
KingFut.com can exclusively reveal that FC Levadia Tallinn, who will be taking part in UEFA Champions League qualifying this summer, have signed 28-year-old attacking midfielder Omar El-Hussieny on a free transfer.
The Ex-Qanah midfielder joins the Estonian champions on a one-year deal with the option for an additional year, becoming the first Egyptian or Arab player to ever play in the Estonian league.
Coach Marko Kristal told local newspapers: “He’s a technical, intelligent player. Very calm which is uncommon for southerners. He also speaks English very freely and had no issues with adapting in the team.”
Omar El-Hussieny explained his decision to join the Estonian champions, telling KingFut.com: “The unstable football situation in Egypt encouraged me to make the decision of moving to Europe. I knew as a first step in Europe I must start in one of the small European countries to prove myself. I’m glad my first step is in a respectful team like FC Levadia and I’m going to do my best to help the team defend the title and advance in UEFA Champions League.”