AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
El-Nenny’s Basel drawn against Kahraba’s Luzern in Swiss Cup semis
El-Nenny’s Basel are set to face Kahraba’s Luzern after being drawn against each other in the Swiss cup semi-final.
Current league leaders and last season’s champions Basel are scheduled to meet FC Luzern in the Swiss Cup Semi-final on the 26th of March.
FC Basel qualified after thrashing third division side Le Mont 6-1, with El-Nenny putting in yet another solid performance for the team in the middle of the park.
Kahraba, on the other hand, watched his side qualify in the quarter finals with a 2-0 win over 10th placed Swiss Super League side Luasanne.
Basel will be missing their star winger and Swiss league player of the year for 2013 Mohamed Salah who recently signed for English and European giants Chelsea FC in a deal worth £11 million.
However, Basel are not short of options up front as the likes of Streller, Sio, Stocker and Fabian Frei are still a force to be reckoned with at least domestically.