Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp has confirmed that his Cameroonian defender Joël Matip will not be going...
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
El-Nenny’s Basel drawn against Kahraba’s Luzern in Swiss Cup semis
El-Nenny’s Basel are set to face Kahraba’s Luzern after being drawn against each other in the Swiss cup semi-final.
Current league leaders and last season’s champions Basel are scheduled to meet FC Luzern in the Swiss Cup Semi-final on the 26th of March.
FC Basel qualified after thrashing third division side Le Mont 6-1, with El-Nenny putting in yet another solid performance for the team in the middle of the park.
Kahraba, on the other hand, watched his side qualify in the quarter finals with a 2-0 win over 10th placed Swiss Super League side Luasanne.
Basel will be missing their star winger and Swiss league player of the year for 2013 Mohamed Salah who recently signed for English and European giants Chelsea FC in a deal worth £11 million.
However, Basel are not short of options up front as the likes of Streller, Sio, Stocker and Fabian Frei are still a force to be reckoned with at least domestically.