Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
SC Freiburg Ultras pay tribute to Port Said victims
Ultras of SC Freiburg paid tribute to Al Ahly‘s martyrs on the two year anniversary of the Port Said tragedy during their Bundesliga clash against Mainz last Saturday.
The mutual respect between Al Ahly and SC Freiburg Ultras continues to grow as the hardcore supporters of the Bundesliga side paid tribute to the 74 Port Said victims during the match against Mainz 05 last Saturday.
The Freiburg Ultras released a statement on their website Nordtribüne the day after the match: “Yesterday two years ago, 74 people lost their lives in the massacre in Port Said. When playing in Mainz, Freiburg Ultras remembered the deaths of Ultras Ahlawy with a banner on the fence.”
Freiburg Ultras have paid tribute to the martyrs of Port Said each year since the day of tragedy.
The Ultras Ahlawy thanked the Bundesliga side for the respectful gestures with a ‘Thank You Freiburg’ German banner in Egypt.