Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
SC Freiburg Ultras pay tribute to Port Said victims
Ultras of SC Freiburg paid tribute to Al Ahly‘s martyrs on the two year anniversary of the Port Said tragedy during their Bundesliga clash against Mainz last Saturday.
The mutual respect between Al Ahly and SC Freiburg Ultras continues to grow as the hardcore supporters of the Bundesliga side paid tribute to the 74 Port Said victims during the match against Mainz 05 last Saturday.
The Freiburg Ultras released a statement on their website Nordtribüne the day after the match: “Yesterday two years ago, 74 people lost their lives in the massacre in Port Said. When playing in Mainz, Freiburg Ultras remembered the deaths of Ultras Ahlawy with a banner on the fence.”
Freiburg Ultras have paid tribute to the martyrs of Port Said each year since the day of tragedy.
The Ultras Ahlawy thanked the Bundesliga side for the respectful gestures with a ‘Thank You Freiburg’ German banner in Egypt.