Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
SC Freiburg Ultras pay tribute to Port Said victims
Ultras of SC Freiburg paid tribute to Al Ahly‘s martyrs on the two year anniversary of the Port Said tragedy during their Bundesliga clash against Mainz last Saturday.
The mutual respect between Al Ahly and SC Freiburg Ultras continues to grow as the hardcore supporters of the Bundesliga side paid tribute to the 74 Port Said victims during the match against Mainz 05 last Saturday.
The Freiburg Ultras released a statement on their website Nordtribüne the day after the match: “Yesterday two years ago, 74 people lost their lives in the massacre in Port Said. When playing in Mainz, Freiburg Ultras remembered the deaths of Ultras Ahlawy with a banner on the fence.”
Freiburg Ultras have paid tribute to the martyrs of Port Said each year since the day of tragedy.
The Ultras Ahlawy thanked the Bundesliga side for the respectful gestures with a ‘Thank You Freiburg’ German banner in Egypt.