Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
SC Freiburg Ultras pay tribute to Port Said victims
Ultras of SC Freiburg paid tribute to Al Ahly‘s martyrs on the two year anniversary of the Port Said tragedy during their Bundesliga clash against Mainz last Saturday.
The mutual respect between Al Ahly and SC Freiburg Ultras continues to grow as the hardcore supporters of the Bundesliga side paid tribute to the 74 Port Said victims during the match against Mainz 05 last Saturday.
The Freiburg Ultras released a statement on their website Nordtribüne the day after the match: “Yesterday two years ago, 74 people lost their lives in the massacre in Port Said. When playing in Mainz, Freiburg Ultras remembered the deaths of Ultras Ahlawy with a banner on the fence.”
Freiburg Ultras have paid tribute to the martyrs of Port Said each year since the day of tragedy.
The Ultras Ahlawy thanked the Bundesliga side for the respectful gestures with a ‘Thank You Freiburg’ German banner in Egypt.