Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Mohamed Salah set for Chelsea debut against Newcastle
In a press conference on Friday, José Mourinho said that Salah, who recently moved to Chelsea, has been selected for tomorrow’s game against Newcastle United at Stamford Bridge.
With the likes of Fernando Torres and a couple of players with minor injuries rested for tomorrow’s game, we could very well see Mohamed Salah make his debut for the Blues.
Newcastle United, who are struggling with form lately, seem like a good outfit for Salah to be introduced into the Premier League against.
However, it is more likely that Salah will make his debut in the second half as a substitute rather than start the match for Mourinho’s side.