The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Zamalek fans allowed to attend CAF Champions League clash against AS Douanes in Cairo
The Ministry of Interior have addressed the Cairo giants about their approval of the attendance of only 20,000 of the club’s supporters in the 75,000-seater Cairo International Stadium on Sunday amidst political unrest in the country, according to Al-Ahram’s Arabic website.
It has been several months since fans were able to attend matches as so far, the Egyptian Premier League has been played behind closed doors.
Zamalek SC last won Africa’s prize trophy 12 years ago and so the club will be looking forward to start their campaign in winning ways at the Cairo International Stadium on Sunday against AS Douanes.
The Whites are set to be without Salah Soliman and Hani Said, who were both an integral part of the team in their past two games, but manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has clearly stated that their absence won’t make the side any weaker as they’ve got players to fill in for the absent ones.
The return match of the preliminary round is set to take place in Niamey on the 16th of February.