Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ was injured as Ittihad Jeddah beat Al Hilal 2-0 in...
- Kahraba injured as Ittihad defeat Hilal in Saudi Derby
- Aly Ghazal impresses as Nacional hold Sporting in Madeira
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
VIDEO: Kahraba scores as FC Luzern fall to Thun
19-year-old Egyptian forward Mahmoud ‘Kahraba’ is now FC Luzern’s joint top scorer after scoring his fifth goal with the Swiss side on Saturday in a 2-1 loss at FC Thun.
Kahraba, who spearheaded Luzern’s attack, scored in the 85th minute against sixth-placed Thun but it wasn’t enough as the home side held on to win thanks to two first half goals scored by Andreas Wittwer and Christian Schneuwly.
The Egypt international who joined the Swiss club on a season-long loan deal from ENPPI, is now tied on goals with team-mates Bozanic and Rangelov despite playing less games than the duo while only starting half of the games he has played till now.
KingFut.com revealed late in July that Hull City offered Kahraba a trial and Steve Bruce later confirmed the interest labeling him as one for the future, but the Egypt U-20 star failed to join up with the Tigers due to work permit issues.
FC Luzern, who are still in fourth place after the defeat, will host 8th place FC Aarau next Saturday.