The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
VIDEO: Kahraba scores as FC Luzern fall to Thun
19-year-old Egyptian forward Mahmoud ‘Kahraba’ is now FC Luzern’s joint top scorer after scoring his fifth goal with the Swiss side on Saturday in a 2-1 loss at FC Thun.
Kahraba, who spearheaded Luzern’s attack, scored in the 85th minute against sixth-placed Thun but it wasn’t enough as the home side held on to win thanks to two first half goals scored by Andreas Wittwer and Christian Schneuwly.
The Egypt international who joined the Swiss club on a season-long loan deal from ENPPI, is now tied on goals with team-mates Bozanic and Rangelov despite playing less games than the duo while only starting half of the games he has played till now.
KingFut.com revealed late in July that Hull City offered Kahraba a trial and Steve Bruce later confirmed the interest labeling him as one for the future, but the Egypt U-20 star failed to join up with the Tigers due to work permit issues.
FC Luzern, who are still in fourth place after the defeat, will host 8th place FC Aarau next Saturday.