KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
VIDEO: Kahraba scores as FC Luzern fall to Thun
19-year-old Egyptian forward Mahmoud ‘Kahraba’ is now FC Luzern’s joint top scorer after scoring his fifth goal with the Swiss side on Saturday in a 2-1 loss at FC Thun.
Kahraba, who spearheaded Luzern’s attack, scored in the 85th minute against sixth-placed Thun but it wasn’t enough as the home side held on to win thanks to two first half goals scored by Andreas Wittwer and Christian Schneuwly.
The Egypt international who joined the Swiss club on a season-long loan deal from ENPPI, is now tied on goals with team-mates Bozanic and Rangelov despite playing less games than the duo while only starting half of the games he has played till now.
KingFut.com revealed late in July that Hull City offered Kahraba a trial and Steve Bruce later confirmed the interest labeling him as one for the future, but the Egypt U-20 star failed to join up with the Tigers due to work permit issues.
FC Luzern, who are still in fourth place after the defeat, will host 8th place FC Aarau next Saturday.