Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
VIDEO: Kahraba scores as FC Luzern fall to Thun
19-year-old Egyptian forward Mahmoud ‘Kahraba’ is now FC Luzern’s joint top scorer after scoring his fifth goal with the Swiss side on Saturday in a 2-1 loss at FC Thun.
Kahraba, who spearheaded Luzern’s attack, scored in the 85th minute against sixth-placed Thun but it wasn’t enough as the home side held on to win thanks to two first half goals scored by Andreas Wittwer and Christian Schneuwly.
The Egypt international who joined the Swiss club on a season-long loan deal from ENPPI, is now tied on goals with team-mates Bozanic and Rangelov despite playing less games than the duo while only starting half of the games he has played till now.
KingFut.com revealed late in July that Hull City offered Kahraba a trial and Steve Bruce later confirmed the interest labeling him as one for the future, but the Egypt U-20 star failed to join up with the Tigers due to work permit issues.
FC Luzern, who are still in fourth place after the defeat, will host 8th place FC Aarau next Saturday.