Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
Shikabala impresses in Sporting Lisbon training
The widespread Portuguese newspaper “A Bola” said that the technical quality demonstrated by Shikabala in practice on Friday made the coaching staff impressed with the player as an addition to the structure of football for the club.
After the first observations, those responsible at Sporting are convinced that the Egyptian can add much to the team in terms of unpredictability in the attacking-third, that seems to be lacking in the team as they have managed to score only two goals in their last four matches.
Despite the high quality shown by Shikabala, the newspaper said that the player will not be included in the squad for the club’s next match against Olhanense.
However, Shikabala is expected to feature for Sporting Lisbon B in their next match as the Egyptian is yet to reach the ideal fitness levels for competition.