Ghana captain and all-time top scorer Asamoah Gyan mentioned that he and...
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
Shikabala impresses in Sporting Lisbon training
The widespread Portuguese newspaper “A Bola” said that the technical quality demonstrated by Shikabala in practice on Friday made the coaching staff impressed with the player as an addition to the structure of football for the club.
After the first observations, those responsible at Sporting are convinced that the Egyptian can add much to the team in terms of unpredictability in the attacking-third, that seems to be lacking in the team as they have managed to score only two goals in their last four matches.
Despite the high quality shown by Shikabala, the newspaper said that the player will not be included in the squad for the club’s next match against Olhanense.
However, Shikabala is expected to feature for Sporting Lisbon B in their next match as the Egyptian is yet to reach the ideal fitness levels for competition.