Egyptian locals national team and Hany Ramzy face a tough period ahead as...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Shikabala impresses in Sporting Lisbon training
The widespread Portuguese newspaper “A Bola” said that the technical quality demonstrated by Shikabala in practice on Friday made the coaching staff impressed with the player as an addition to the structure of football for the club.
After the first observations, those responsible at Sporting are convinced that the Egyptian can add much to the team in terms of unpredictability in the attacking-third, that seems to be lacking in the team as they have managed to score only two goals in their last four matches.
Despite the high quality shown by Shikabala, the newspaper said that the player will not be included in the squad for the club’s next match against Olhanense.
However, Shikabala is expected to feature for Sporting Lisbon B in their next match as the Egyptian is yet to reach the ideal fitness levels for competition.