Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp has confirmed that his Cameroonian defender Joël Matip will not be going...
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
VIDEO: Kahraba downs Aarau with stoppage time goal for FC Luzern
FC Luzern were awarded two consecutive late penalties and Kahraba, who also scored last week against sixth-placed Thun, converted the second – after Rangelov scored the first – which resulted in a 92nd minute winner for the home side.
The Egypt international who joined the Swiss club on a season-long loan deal from ENPPI, remains the team’s joint top scorer with Rangelov.
It should be noted that Kahraba has only failed to score once when he played for 75 minutes or more for FC Luzern.
FC Luzern move up to third place with their their first post-winter win and they will host second place Young Boys next Sunday.