Egyptian Nour El-Sherbini will face English Laura Massaro in the final...
- Three Egyptian Women reach Squash World Championship SF
- EFA: Al Ahly and Zamalek Egypt Cup matches postponed
- Mortada: I value team performance over results
- SQUASH: El Shorbagy reaches El Gouna international final
- Alaa Abdel-Aal named new ENPPI manager
- SQUASH: El Shorbagy, Dessouky advance to El Gouna international semifinals
- EFA: We did not speak to FIFA, our resignation is ready
- Ahmed Suliman appointed manager of Mufulira Wanderers
- Martin Jol: Sabry Rahil is one of the best players in his position
- Uganda U20 coach talks Egypt ahead of qualifier tie
Mourinho: Next season is Salah’s break-through season
Salah signed for Chelsea in January coming from FC Basel of Switzerland but has yet to show the form expected from him in the three games that he came on for Chelsea as a sub, most recently against Manchester City on Saturday.
During his presence at Nyon for his ambassadorial role for watchmakers ‘Hublot’, Jose Mourinho spoke to French newspaper Le Matin about Salah saying: “You know, playing at Stamford Bridge is not the same as playing for FC Basel.
“With Basel you play to you enjoy your time and you have nothing to lose. While in the blue shirt, you have 40,000 people that you are required to please. Everyone wants you to be decisive, all the time.
“So I think Mohamed needs six months to adapt our game and the demands of the Premier League. I am calm and I’m telling him that he has time because we have confidence in him. I think next season is Mohamed Salah’s break-through season,” Mourinho concluded.