Algerian side ES Sétif‘s manager Abdel-Kader Emrany has asserted he is not...
- ES Sétif manager on facing Zamalek: We fear nobody
- Djabou: Zamalek has a strong reputation in Africa
- Salah Soliman: My family is against Smouha swoop
- Cúper: El-Hadary may start against Tanzania
- Kahraba strikes again as Zamalek edge Enppi
- 3 Egyptians included in France Football’s all time best African team
- Kenyan rivals Gor Mahia and AFC Leopards docked points over crowd trouble
- New Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka: I know of Elneny
- El-Gaish-Maqassa brought forward due to Champions League final
- EXCLUSIVE: MO Bejaia forward Ndoye confirms Zamalek contact
Mourinho: Next season is Salah’s break-through season
Salah signed for Chelsea in January coming from FC Basel of Switzerland but has yet to show the form expected from him in the three games that he came on for Chelsea as a sub, most recently against Manchester City on Saturday.
During his presence at Nyon for his ambassadorial role for watchmakers ‘Hublot’, Jose Mourinho spoke to French newspaper Le Matin about Salah saying: “You know, playing at Stamford Bridge is not the same as playing for FC Basel.
“With Basel you play to you enjoy your time and you have nothing to lose. While in the blue shirt, you have 40,000 people that you are required to please. Everyone wants you to be decisive, all the time.
“So I think Mohamed needs six months to adapt our game and the demands of the Premier League. I am calm and I’m telling him that he has time because we have confidence in him. I think next season is Mohamed Salah’s break-through season,” Mourinho concluded.