Egyptian athlete Ihab Abdelrahman has been temporarily suspended due to doping accusations from the International...
- Egyptians to watch in the Olympics – Part II
- Ihab Abdelrahman temporarily suspended for doping
- The Scout: An Egyptian ‘Benzema’ in France
- Mark Hughes: No problems in Ramadan Sobhi’s deal
- VIDEO: Egypt thrash Angola to qualify for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations
- Egypt assistant coach: Ghana are now stronger than in 2013
- Esperance contact Al Ahly over Saad Samir
- Salah’s trip to North America delayed
- Egyptians to watch in the Olympics – Part I
- OFFICIAL: Steve Bruce quits as Hull City manager
Mourinho: Next season is Salah’s break-through season
Salah signed for Chelsea in January coming from FC Basel of Switzerland but has yet to show the form expected from him in the three games that he came on for Chelsea as a sub, most recently against Manchester City on Saturday.
During his presence at Nyon for his ambassadorial role for watchmakers ‘Hublot’, Jose Mourinho spoke to French newspaper Le Matin about Salah saying: “You know, playing at Stamford Bridge is not the same as playing for FC Basel.
“With Basel you play to you enjoy your time and you have nothing to lose. While in the blue shirt, you have 40,000 people that you are required to please. Everyone wants you to be decisive, all the time.
“So I think Mohamed needs six months to adapt our game and the demands of the Premier League. I am calm and I’m telling him that he has time because we have confidence in him. I think next season is Mohamed Salah’s break-through season,” Mourinho concluded.