Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Mourinho: Next season is Salah’s break-through season
Salah signed for Chelsea in January coming from FC Basel of Switzerland but has yet to show the form expected from him in the three games that he came on for Chelsea as a sub, most recently against Manchester City on Saturday.
During his presence at Nyon for his ambassadorial role for watchmakers ‘Hublot’, Jose Mourinho spoke to French newspaper Le Matin about Salah saying: “You know, playing at Stamford Bridge is not the same as playing for FC Basel.
“With Basel you play to you enjoy your time and you have nothing to lose. While in the blue shirt, you have 40,000 people that you are required to please. Everyone wants you to be decisive, all the time.
“So I think Mohamed needs six months to adapt our game and the demands of the Premier League. I am calm and I’m telling him that he has time because we have confidence in him. I think next season is Mohamed Salah’s break-through season,” Mourinho concluded.