The Egyptian Refereeing Committee appointed Hungarian referee Viktor Kassai to officiate the...
- Hungarian referee to take charge of Cairo derby
- Preview: Rivals Ahly and Zamalek clash in Cairo derby
- Goldi’s Mohamed Zidane talks about Ibrahim Said’s impact on club
- Ghofran Zaki earns third taekwondo Rio spot for Egypt
- DRC win CHAN 2016 after thrashing Mali
- EXCLUSIVE | Former Ismaily player Mohamed Essam joins Polish club
- Malouda praises Hossam Hassan, explains decision to join Degla
- Mido names Zamalek squad for Cairo derby
- Adam El-Abd’s Bristol City appoint Lee Johnson as manager
- Egypt to host Africa’s Taekwondo Championship
Mourinho: Next season is Salah’s break-through season
Salah signed for Chelsea in January coming from FC Basel of Switzerland but has yet to show the form expected from him in the three games that he came on for Chelsea as a sub, most recently against Manchester City on Saturday.
During his presence at Nyon for his ambassadorial role for watchmakers ‘Hublot’, Jose Mourinho spoke to French newspaper Le Matin about Salah saying: “You know, playing at Stamford Bridge is not the same as playing for FC Basel.
“With Basel you play to you enjoy your time and you have nothing to lose. While in the blue shirt, you have 40,000 people that you are required to please. Everyone wants you to be decisive, all the time.
“So I think Mohamed needs six months to adapt our game and the demands of the Premier League. I am calm and I’m telling him that he has time because we have confidence in him. I think next season is Mohamed Salah’s break-through season,” Mourinho concluded.