An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
VIDEO: Elmohamady assists as Hull thrash Cardiff
Egypt international Ahmed Elmohamady, who has started every Premier League game for Hull City so far this season, assisted Jake Livermore in the Tigers’ 4-0 win over Cardiff City on Saturday.
Tom Huddlestone opened the scoring for the Tigers in the 18th minute before record signing Nikica Jelavic scored a brace with a goal in each have.
To complete the romp, Jake Livermore curled it past Cardiff City goalkeeper David Marshall after Elmohamady’s free run down the right.
26-year-old Elmohamady has been recently recalled to the Egyptian national team by new coach Shawky Gharib ahead of the Pharaohs’ friendly against Bosnia next month.
The massive win sees Hull move up to 11th in the Premier League table, six points clear from the bottom three ahead of their match against Newcastle United next Saturday.