In episode two of the revamped KingFut podcast, host Ahmed Assem...
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
VIDEO: Elmohamady assists as Hull thrash Cardiff
Egypt international Ahmed Elmohamady, who has started every Premier League game for Hull City so far this season, assisted Jake Livermore in the Tigers’ 4-0 win over Cardiff City on Saturday.
Tom Huddlestone opened the scoring for the Tigers in the 18th minute before record signing Nikica Jelavic scored a brace with a goal in each have.
To complete the romp, Jake Livermore curled it past Cardiff City goalkeeper David Marshall after Elmohamady’s free run down the right.
26-year-old Elmohamady has been recently recalled to the Egyptian national team by new coach Shawky Gharib ahead of the Pharaohs’ friendly against Bosnia next month.
The massive win sees Hull move up to 11th in the Premier League table, six points clear from the bottom three ahead of their match against Newcastle United next Saturday.