Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
VIDEO: Elmohamady assists as Hull thrash Cardiff
Egypt international Ahmed Elmohamady, who has started every Premier League game for Hull City so far this season, assisted Jake Livermore in the Tigers’ 4-0 win over Cardiff City on Saturday.
Tom Huddlestone opened the scoring for the Tigers in the 18th minute before record signing Nikica Jelavic scored a brace with a goal in each have.
To complete the romp, Jake Livermore curled it past Cardiff City goalkeeper David Marshall after Elmohamady’s free run down the right.
26-year-old Elmohamady has been recently recalled to the Egyptian national team by new coach Shawky Gharib ahead of the Pharaohs’ friendly against Bosnia next month.
The massive win sees Hull move up to 11th in the Premier League table, six points clear from the bottom three ahead of their match against Newcastle United next Saturday.