Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
VIDEO: Electrifying Kahraba scores again as Luzern defeated by Young Boys
Egypt’s Kahraba scored once again for FC Luzern but his side were defeated 2-1 at home to Young Boys Bern on Sunday, in what was a must win game for the top 4 contenders.
Kahraba‘s performance was electrifying as he managed to constantly dribble at players with ease and was always looking to perform skills.
He started the game on the left-wing and caused havoc to the Young Boys right back. However, it was Young Boys who took the lead in the 10th minute when Yuya Kubo headed in a cross. The Japanese midfielder double his and YBB’s goal tally with a goal in the 55th minute.
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ who in the second half switched to the right side managed to pull one back for Luzern after getting a foot on Dimitar Rangelov’s header the 72nd minute. From this moment on Luzern piled the pressure on YBB and had numerous chances to equalise the game but were unable to take them.
FC Luzern remain in fourth place but are now five points behind Young Boys. Mohamed El-Nenny‘s League leaders FC Basel will take on third place Grasshoppers Club Zurich later today.