Egypt’s Minister of Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on Sunday the...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
VIDEO: Electrifying Kahraba scores again as Luzern defeated by Young Boys
Egypt’s Kahraba scored once again for FC Luzern but his side were defeated 2-1 at home to Young Boys Bern on Sunday, in what was a must win game for the top 4 contenders.
Kahraba‘s performance was electrifying as he managed to constantly dribble at players with ease and was always looking to perform skills.
He started the game on the left-wing and caused havoc to the Young Boys right back. However, it was Young Boys who took the lead in the 10th minute when Yuya Kubo headed in a cross. The Japanese midfielder double his and YBB’s goal tally with a goal in the 55th minute.
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ who in the second half switched to the right side managed to pull one back for Luzern after getting a foot on Dimitar Rangelov’s header the 72nd minute. From this moment on Luzern piled the pressure on YBB and had numerous chances to equalise the game but were unable to take them.