Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
VIDEO: Electrifying Kahraba scores again as Luzern defeated by Young Boys
Kahraba‘s performance was electrifying as he managed to constantly dribble at players with ease and was always looking to perform skills.
He started the game on the left-wing and caused havoc to the Young Boys right back. However, it was Young Boys who took the lead in the 10th minute when Yuya Kubo headed in a cross. The Japanese midfielder double his and YBB’s goal tally with a goal in the 55th minute.
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ who in the second half switched to the right side managed to pull one back for Luzern after getting a foot on Dimitar Rangelov’s header the 72nd minute. From this moment on Luzern piled the pressure on YBB and had numerous chances to equalise the game but were unable to take them.
FC Luzern remain in fourth place but are now five points behind Young Boys. Mohamed El-Nenny‘s League leaders FC Basel will take on third place Grasshoppers Club Zurich later today.