The round one fixtures for the Men’s World Squash Championship 2016 have been released. ...
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
VIDEO: Electrifying Kahraba scores again as Luzern defeated by Young Boys
Egypt’s Kahraba scored once again for FC Luzern but his side were defeated 2-1 at home to Young Boys Bern on Sunday, in what was a must win game for the top 4 contenders.
Kahraba‘s performance was electrifying as he managed to constantly dribble at players with ease and was always looking to perform skills.
He started the game on the left-wing and caused havoc to the Young Boys right back. However, it was Young Boys who took the lead in the 10th minute when Yuya Kubo headed in a cross. The Japanese midfielder double his and YBB’s goal tally with a goal in the 55th minute.
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ who in the second half switched to the right side managed to pull one back for Luzern after getting a foot on Dimitar Rangelov’s header the 72nd minute. From this moment on Luzern piled the pressure on YBB and had numerous chances to equalise the game but were unable to take them.