Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Elmohamady’s Hull City advance to FA Cup Quarter-finals
Ahmed Elmohamady started at right back and played the full match in Hull’s 2-1 win over Adam El-Abd’s former side Brighton & Hove Albion. In the first game Hull City were held in a 1-1 draw at the Amex Stadium. He came close to scoring in the 58th minute when his shot from outside the box went wide.
Hull City last reached this stage in the competition back in 2009, the same season they managed to stay up in the Premier League. The Tigers take on Sunderland in the quarter-finals and are hoping to reach their first semi-final since 1930.