Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Elmohamady’s Hull City advance to FA Cup Quarter-finals
Ahmed Elmohamady started at right back and played the full match in Hull’s 2-1 win over Adam El-Abd’s former side Brighton & Hove Albion. In the first game Hull City were held in a 1-1 draw at the Amex Stadium. He came close to scoring in the 58th minute when his shot from outside the box went wide.
Hull City last reached this stage in the competition back in 2009, the same season they managed to stay up in the Premier League. The Tigers take on Sunderland in the quarter-finals and are hoping to reach their first semi-final since 1930.