Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper praised AS Roma’s winger Mohamed Salah...
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
Elmohamady’s Hull City advance to FA Cup Quarter-finals
Ahmed Elmohamady started at right back and played the full match in Hull’s 2-1 win over Adam El-Abd’s former side Brighton & Hove Albion. In the first game Hull City were held in a 1-1 draw at the Amex Stadium. He came close to scoring in the 58th minute when his shot from outside the box went wide.
Hull City last reached this stage in the competition back in 2009, the same season they managed to stay up in the Premier League. The Tigers take on Sunderland in the quarter-finals and are hoping to reach their first semi-final since 1930.