Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
Elmohamady’s Hull City advance to FA Cup Quarter-finals
Ahmed Elmohamady started at right back and played the full match in Hull’s 2-1 win over Adam El-Abd’s former side Brighton & Hove Albion. In the first game Hull City were held in a 1-1 draw at the Amex Stadium. He came close to scoring in the 58th minute when his shot from outside the box went wide.
Hull City last reached this stage in the competition back in 2009, the same season they managed to stay up in the Premier League. The Tigers take on Sunderland in the quarter-finals and are hoping to reach their first semi-final since 1930.