Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Official: Ahmed Samir Farag joins Zamalek from Lierse SK
Former Ismaily player Ahmed Samir Farag becomes Mido’s second signing – following the arrival of Dominique Da Silva – joining the White Knights on a free transfer on Thursday.
Samir Farag terminated his contract with Lierse SK by mutual consent last month, stating that his departure was due to ‘personal issues’.
The 27-year-old left wing-back hasn’t featured with the Belgian club’s first team since late December, despite scoring his only goal during his two years with the club – an excellent free-kick – the month before.
Farag last featured for Egypt in a 3-0 friendly win against Uganda in August but hasn’t represented the Pharaohs in a competitive fixtures since Egypt’s 3-0 loss against the USA at the 2009 Confederations Cup.