Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Official: Ahmed Samir Farag joins Zamalek from Lierse SK
Former Ismaily player Ahmed Samir Farag becomes Mido’s second signing – following the arrival of Dominique Da Silva – joining the White Knights on a free transfer on Thursday.
Samir Farag terminated his contract with Lierse SK by mutual consent last month, stating that his departure was due to ‘personal issues’.
The 27-year-old left wing-back hasn’t featured with the Belgian club’s first team since late December, despite scoring his only goal during his two years with the club – an excellent free-kick – the month before.
Farag last featured for Egypt in a 3-0 friendly win against Uganda in August but hasn’t represented the Pharaohs in a competitive fixtures since Egypt’s 3-0 loss against the USA at the 2009 Confederations Cup.