Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced that a media ban will...
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
Official: Ahmed Samir Farag joins Zamalek from Lierse SK
Former Ismaily player Ahmed Samir Farag becomes Mido’s second signing – following the arrival of Dominique Da Silva – joining the White Knights on a free transfer on Thursday.
Samir Farag terminated his contract with Lierse SK by mutual consent last month, stating that his departure was due to ‘personal issues’.
The 27-year-old left wing-back hasn’t featured with the Belgian club’s first team since late December, despite scoring his only goal during his two years with the club – an excellent free-kick – the month before.
Farag last featured for Egypt in a 3-0 friendly win against Uganda in August but hasn’t represented the Pharaohs in a competitive fixtures since Egypt’s 3-0 loss against the USA at the 2009 Confederations Cup.