Former general supervisor of Ghana national youth teams George Afriyie believes that Ebenezer Assifuah...
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
Official: Ahmed Samir Farag joins Zamalek from Lierse SK
Former Ismaily player Ahmed Samir Farag becomes Mido’s second signing – following the arrival of Dominique Da Silva – joining the White Knights on a free transfer on Thursday.
Samir Farag terminated his contract with Lierse SK by mutual consent last month, stating that his departure was due to ‘personal issues’.
The 27-year-old left wing-back hasn’t featured with the Belgian club’s first team since late December, despite scoring his only goal during his two years with the club – an excellent free-kick – the month before.
Farag last featured for Egypt in a 3-0 friendly win against Uganda in August but hasn’t represented the Pharaohs in a competitive fixtures since Egypt’s 3-0 loss against the USA at the 2009 Confederations Cup.