Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Ghaly extends stay at Lierse SK for another year
Former Spurs midfielder Ghaly, who initially joined Lierse SK on a one-year deal from Al Ahly last summer, has extended his contract with the Belgian side for another year, the club’s official website announced on Monday.
“Lierse is happy to announce the extension of the contracts of both strong holders Hossam Ghaly and Rachid Bourabia. The agreements of both players were about to end. Having signed their new deals, both of them will stay at Lierse until 2015,” said a statement posted on the club’s official website.
Ghaly’s contract with Al Ahly expired last June, and despite the Red Devils‘ board expressing their desire to hold on to their captain, he decided to leave Egypt due to the political instability.
The Belgian club owned by Egyptian businessman Maged Samy are currently 11th in the Jupiler Pro League with 31 points from 28 games.