An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Ghaly extends stay at Lierse SK for another year
Former Spurs midfielder Ghaly, who initially joined Lierse SK on a one-year deal from Al Ahly last summer, has extended his contract with the Belgian side for another year, the club’s official website announced on Monday.
“Lierse is happy to announce the extension of the contracts of both strong holders Hossam Ghaly and Rachid Bourabia. The agreements of both players were about to end. Having signed their new deals, both of them will stay at Lierse until 2015,” said a statement posted on the club’s official website.
Ghaly’s contract with Al Ahly expired last June, and despite the Red Devils‘ board expressing their desire to hold on to their captain, he decided to leave Egypt due to the political instability.
The Belgian club owned by Egyptian businessman Maged Samy are currently 11th in the Jupiler Pro League with 31 points from 28 games.