Ghana ace David Accam has expressed his readiness to cause a surprise...
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
Ghaly extends stay at Lierse SK for another year
Former Spurs midfielder Ghaly, who initially joined Lierse SK on a one-year deal from Al Ahly last summer, has extended his contract with the Belgian side for another year, the club’s official website announced on Monday.
“Lierse is happy to announce the extension of the contracts of both strong holders Hossam Ghaly and Rachid Bourabia. The agreements of both players were about to end. Having signed their new deals, both of them will stay at Lierse until 2015,” said a statement posted on the club’s official website.
Ghaly’s contract with Al Ahly expired last June, and despite the Red Devils‘ board expressing their desire to hold on to their captain, he decided to leave Egypt due to the political instability.
The Belgian club owned by Egyptian businessman Maged Samy are currently 11th in the Jupiler Pro League with 31 points from 28 games.