Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Mahmoud Gaber lead Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
Alaa Mayhoub announces squad list for U19 African Cup Qualifiers
Egypt’s U19 National Team coach Alaa Mayhoub has announced his 29 member squad list that will take part in the U-19 African Cup of Nations in Senegal, 2015.
Other than a handful of players for Egypt-owned Lierse’s Academy, the rest of the players are Egyptian-based with Al-Ahly providing the most players.
The squad list is as follows:
Nabil Abdelaziz, Amr Wael, Ehab Rayan, Ahmed Abdelrassoul, Mohamed Hany, Nasser Maher, Ramadan Sobhi, Hossam Galal, Mohamed Hossam Ashour (Al Ahly)
Youssef Ibrahim “Obama”, Mahmoud Khaled “Shika” (Zamalek)
Mohamed Magdy, Omar El Wahsh, Khaled Sobhy, Mohamed Alaa “Lala” (Ismaily)
Mohamed Moussa, Ashraf Mohamed, Karim Hafez, Haggag Ouweis, Ahmed Mostafa, Mohamed Helal (Lierse SK Academy)
Islam El Sayyed, Mohamed Magdy (ENPPI) Loai Alaa (Al-Masry) Akram Abd Rabo (Ittihad Alexandria) Moataz Mohamed (Arab Contractors) Mahmoud Ragheb (Al Senbellawein) Hatem Mahmoud (Al Tersana) Mohamed Abu-leila (Petrojet)
It’s worth noting that there are a lot of U19 Egyptians based in Europe who have not been included into the squad by Alaa Mayhoub, including: Omar Thaali (FC Luzern, Switzerland), Amr Mokhtar and Adham Torky (Gil Vicente, Portugal), Rhami-Jasin Ghandour (VFL Wolfsburg, Germany), Abdallah Gomaa (FC Union Berlin, Germany), Faris Afifi (FC Utrecht, Netherlands), Hamid Yasin (Metalurg Donetsk, Ukraine).