Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
Alaa Mayhoub announces squad list for U19 African Cup Qualifiers
Egypt’s U19 National Team coach Alaa Mayhoub has announced his 29 member squad list that will take part in the U-19 African Cup of Nations in Senegal, 2015.
Other than a handful of players for Egypt-owned Lierse’s Academy, the rest of the players are Egyptian-based with Al-Ahly providing the most players.
The squad list is as follows:
Nabil Abdelaziz, Amr Wael, Ehab Rayan, Ahmed Abdelrassoul, Mohamed Hany, Nasser Maher, Ramadan Sobhi, Hossam Galal, Mohamed Hossam Ashour (Al Ahly)
Youssef Ibrahim “Obama”, Mahmoud Khaled “Shika” (Zamalek)
Mohamed Magdy, Omar El Wahsh, Khaled Sobhy, Mohamed Alaa “Lala” (Ismaily)
Mohamed Moussa, Ashraf Mohamed, Karim Hafez, Haggag Ouweis, Ahmed Mostafa, Mohamed Helal (Lierse SK Academy)
Islam El Sayyed, Mohamed Magdy (ENPPI) Loai Alaa (Al-Masry) Akram Abd Rabo (Ittihad Alexandria) Moataz Mohamed (Arab Contractors) Mahmoud Ragheb (Al Senbellawein) Hatem Mahmoud (Al Tersana) Mohamed Abu-leila (Petrojet)
It’s worth noting that there are a lot of U19 Egyptians based in Europe who have not been included into the squad by Alaa Mayhoub, including: Omar Thaali (FC Luzern, Switzerland), Amr Mokhtar and Adham Torky (Gil Vicente, Portugal), Rhami-Jasin Ghandour (VFL Wolfsburg, Germany), Abdallah Gomaa (FC Union Berlin, Germany), Faris Afifi (FC Utrecht, Netherlands), Hamid Yasin (Metalurg Donetsk, Ukraine).