Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Official: Essam signs for Ismaily after ending Legia Warszawa spell
20-year-old Mohamed Essam has officially signed with the Dervishes for four and a half seasons after ending a six-month spell with Legia Warszawa.
The former Wadi Degla player terminated his contract with Legia by mutual consent in January, having only joined the Polish champions the previous summer.
Essam signed a pre-contract with second division Finnish side FC Jazz just under two weeks ago, before the player decided to instead make the switch back to the Egyptian Premier League.
The Egyptian only made seven substitute appearances for the club’s second team, Legia II, since joining the Polish club from Degla.
Although, Essam scored twice in a friendly tournament with Legia’s U-20s against Norwich City and Halmstad before signing a permanent deal with the club.
Essam, who can either play as a winger or supporting striker, has scored one goal for the Egypt U-20 side in the four matches he has featured.
Ismaily are currently second in Group B of the Egyptian Premier League, one point behind Petrojet.