Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Official: Essam signs for Ismaily after ending Legia Warszawa spell
20-year-old Mohamed Essam has officially signed with the Dervishes for four and a half seasons after ending a six-month spell with Legia Warszawa.
The former Wadi Degla player terminated his contract with Legia by mutual consent in January, having only joined the Polish champions the previous summer.
Essam signed a pre-contract with second division Finnish side FC Jazz just under two weeks ago, before the player decided to instead make the switch back to the Egyptian Premier League.
The Egyptian only made seven substitute appearances for the club’s second team, Legia II, since joining the Polish club from Degla.
Although, Essam scored twice in a friendly tournament with Legia’s U-20s against Norwich City and Halmstad before signing a permanent deal with the club.
Essam, who can either play as a winger or supporting striker, has scored one goal for the Egypt U-20 side in the four matches he has featured.
Ismaily are currently second in Group B of the Egyptian Premier League, one point behind Petrojet.