Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Egypt jump 12 places in March FIFA World Rankings
Egypt climbed 12 places in the latest FIFA World Rankings, moving the Pharaohs up to 26th place and 3rd in Africa.
Egypt are on the up again thanks to the friendly victory against Bosnia, who are ranked 21st in the world, and in addition a defeat to Qatar last year was devaluated helping the Pharaohs climb the 12 places from last months rankings.
This is the highest Egypt has been ranked since January 2011 when the Pharaohs were ranked 1oth in the World after an unprecedented third consecutive African Cup of Nations.
24. Ivory Coast
30. Czech Republic
AFRICA’S TOP TEN
1. Ivory Coast – 24
2. Algeria – 25
3. Egypt – 26
4. Cape Verde Islands – 33
5. Ghana – 35
6. Tunisia – 44
7. Nigeria – 47
8. Cameroon – 50
9. Guinea – 53
10. Mali – 56