Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Egypt jump 12 places in March FIFA World Rankings
Egypt climbed 12 places in the latest FIFA World Rankings, moving the Pharaohs up to 26th place and 3rd in Africa.
Egypt are on the up again thanks to the friendly victory against Bosnia, who are ranked 21st in the world, and in addition a defeat to Qatar last year was devaluated helping the Pharaohs climb the 12 places from last months rankings.
This is the highest Egypt has been ranked since January 2011 when the Pharaohs were ranked 1oth in the World after an unprecedented third consecutive African Cup of Nations.
24. Ivory Coast
30. Czech Republic
AFRICA’S TOP TEN
1. Ivory Coast – 24
2. Algeria – 25
3. Egypt – 26
4. Cape Verde Islands – 33
5. Ghana – 35
6. Tunisia – 44
7. Nigeria – 47
8. Cameroon – 50
9. Guinea – 53
10. Mali – 56