Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Al Ahly target Jebor attracts interest from Getafe
The 22-year-old Liberian scored 10 goals in 9 matches in last season’s Egyptian Premier League League 2012/13, becoming the top scorer before it was cancelled.
A third party has reportedly informed La Liga outfit Getafe about the Liberian, and the Madrid-based side are willing to sign the striker, whose contract ends in January 2015.
William Jebor himself is reportedly favoring a move to Europe, making Getafe in pole position to sign the forward.
It is also worth noting that Al Ahly have already held negotiations with Tala’a El Gaish to acquire his services, and were front-runners to acquire the Liberian’s signature.