The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Al Ahly target Jebor attracts interest from Getafe
The 22-year-old Liberian scored 10 goals in 9 matches in last season’s Egyptian Premier League League 2012/13, becoming the top scorer before it was cancelled.
A third party has reportedly informed La Liga outfit Getafe about the Liberian, and the Madrid-based side are willing to sign the striker, whose contract ends in January 2015.
William Jebor himself is reportedly favoring a move to Europe, making Getafe in pole position to sign the forward.
It is also worth noting that Al Ahly have already held negotiations with Tala’a El Gaish to acquire his services, and were front-runners to acquire the Liberian’s signature.