Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Al Ahly target Jebor attracts interest from Getafe
The 22-year-old Liberian scored 10 goals in 9 matches in last season’s Egyptian Premier League League 2012/13, becoming the top scorer before it was cancelled.
A third party has reportedly informed La Liga outfit Getafe about the Liberian, and the Madrid-based side are willing to sign the striker, whose contract ends in January 2015.
William Jebor himself is reportedly favoring a move to Europe, making Getafe in pole position to sign the forward.
It is also worth noting that Al Ahly have already held negotiations with Tala’a El Gaish to acquire his services, and were front-runners to acquire the Liberian’s signature.