After two successive defeats in the league, Zamalek returned to winning ways...
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
Al Ahly target Jebor attracts interest from Getafe
The 22-year-old Liberian scored 10 goals in 9 matches in last season’s Egyptian Premier League League 2012/13, becoming the top scorer before it was cancelled.
A third party has reportedly informed La Liga outfit Getafe about the Liberian, and the Madrid-based side are willing to sign the striker, whose contract ends in January 2015.
William Jebor himself is reportedly favoring a move to Europe, making Getafe in pole position to sign the forward.
It is also worth noting that Al Ahly have already held negotiations with Tala’a El Gaish to acquire his services, and were front-runners to acquire the Liberian’s signature.