Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Luzern to extend Kahraba loan amid interest from Hertha BSC
According to EParena.com, ENPPI vice president Ayman Badawy stated that Luzern are expected to send a fax concerning the extension of the 19-year-old player’s loan as mentioned in the contact between both teams.
Hertha BSC have been monitoring Kahraba since last December, but it is still unclear whether the Bundesliga side will submit a bid to add the Egyptian starlet to their squad this summer.
Kahraba has been creating eye-catching performances with FC Luzern ever since he joined them on loan from ENPPI last summer. The player has went through a great run of form, cementing his feet in the Swiss outfit’s starting eleven.
The Egypt U-20 player is going through a vital stage in his career and is putting in scintillating performances week after week. Scoring once every 128 minutes on average, his name has become a regular on the scoreboards in Swiss stadiums; he is now atop Luzern’s goal scoring chart with seven goals to his name.