Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Luzern to extend Kahraba loan amid interest from Hertha BSC
According to EParena.com, ENPPI vice president Ayman Badawy stated that Luzern are expected to send a fax concerning the extension of the 19-year-old player’s loan as mentioned in the contact between both teams.
Hertha BSC have been monitoring Kahraba since last December, but it is still unclear whether the Bundesliga side will submit a bid to add the Egyptian starlet to their squad this summer.
Kahraba has been creating eye-catching performances with FC Luzern ever since he joined them on loan from ENPPI last summer. The player has went through a great run of form, cementing his feet in the Swiss outfit’s starting eleven.
The Egypt U-20 player is going through a vital stage in his career and is putting in scintillating performances week after week. Scoring once every 128 minutes on average, his name has become a regular on the scoreboards in Swiss stadiums; he is now atop Luzern’s goal scoring chart with seven goals to his name.