The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Luzern to extend Kahraba loan amid interest from Hertha BSC
According to EParena.com, ENPPI vice president Ayman Badawy stated that Luzern are expected to send a fax concerning the extension of the 19-year-old player’s loan as mentioned in the contact between both teams.
Hertha BSC have been monitoring Kahraba since last December, but it is still unclear whether the Bundesliga side will submit a bid to add the Egyptian starlet to their squad this summer.
Kahraba has been creating eye-catching performances with FC Luzern ever since he joined them on loan from ENPPI last summer. The player has went through a great run of form, cementing his feet in the Swiss outfit’s starting eleven.
The Egypt U-20 player is going through a vital stage in his career and is putting in scintillating performances week after week. Scoring once every 128 minutes on average, his name has become a regular on the scoreboards in Swiss stadiums; he is now atop Luzern’s goal scoring chart with seven goals to his name.