Al Ahly have completed the signing of Kilmarnock FC striker Souleymane Coulibaly...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
Luzern to extend Kahraba loan amid interest from Hertha BSC
According to EParena.com, ENPPI vice president Ayman Badawy stated that Luzern are expected to send a fax concerning the extension of the 19-year-old player’s loan as mentioned in the contact between both teams.
Hertha BSC have been monitoring Kahraba since last December, but it is still unclear whether the Bundesliga side will submit a bid to add the Egyptian starlet to their squad this summer.
Kahraba has been creating eye-catching performances with FC Luzern ever since he joined them on loan from ENPPI last summer. The player has went through a great run of form, cementing his feet in the Swiss outfit’s starting eleven.
The Egypt U-20 player is going through a vital stage in his career and is putting in scintillating performances week after week. Scoring once every 128 minutes on average, his name has become a regular on the scoreboards in Swiss stadiums; he is now atop Luzern’s goal scoring chart with seven goals to his name.