Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Luzern to extend Kahraba loan amid interest from Hertha BSC
According to EParena.com, ENPPI vice president Ayman Badawy stated that Luzern are expected to send a fax concerning the extension of the 19-year-old player’s loan as mentioned in the contact between both teams.
Hertha BSC have been monitoring Kahraba since last December, but it is still unclear whether the Bundesliga side will submit a bid to add the Egyptian starlet to their squad this summer.
Kahraba has been creating eye-catching performances with FC Luzern ever since he joined them on loan from ENPPI last summer. The player has went through a great run of form, cementing his feet in the Swiss outfit’s starting eleven.
The Egypt U-20 player is going through a vital stage in his career and is putting in scintillating performances week after week. Scoring once every 128 minutes on average, his name has become a regular on the scoreboards in Swiss stadiums; he is now atop Luzern’s goal scoring chart with seven goals to his name.