The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Salah unused as Chelsea shocked at Villa Park
Summary sentence in bold here once the match is over, should mention Salah whether or not he plays. Ex: Salah was once again an unused substitute as… In light of Hull City’s 2-0 loss to Manchester City Saturday afternoon, Mourinho’s team started the match with a win in mind to extend the six-point difference from Manchester City to nine. The match started with Nathan Baker picking up a yellow card in the 5th minute because of a challenge from behind on Torres. The hosts and visitors alike were attacking vigorously, playing direct and fast football to grab the opener. The game’s first real chance came from a Willian low shot that went only inches wide of the left post. After a reckless slide tackle, Willian was shown the second yellow card of the night. Benteke later sent an amazing volley towards Peter Cech’s left post but his shot barely missed the goal. A goal was then disallowed for Chelsea after Matic latched onto a Willian corner and sent the ball into the back of the net. Replays showed the officials’ success as Matic had touched the ball with his left arm. With Ramires almost breaking through the last line of defense, Bennett stopped him from going further hence being shown the yellow card in a controversial decision.