Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
VIDEO: Ahmed Abdel-Zaher scores for Ahli Tripoli on official debut against Al Shat
In his official debut for the Libyan giants, Ahmed Abdel-Zaher managed to score Ahli Tripoli’s only goal of the game, in what turned to be the game’s winner.
57 minutes into the game, Abdoulaye Cisse calmly cushioned his header to Ahmed Abdel-Zaher who slotted the ball perfectly into the net, thus scoring his first official goal for Ahli Tripoli. Abdel-Zaher’s goal turned to be the game’s only goal, thus securing the 3 points for his new team.
It’s well worth mentioning that this is Abdel-Zaher’s 1st official game for Ahli Tripoli, following his loan move to the Libyan club, after his suspension for ‘Rabaa’ sign.
Moreover, the two players combining for today’s goal will possibly be playing for different clubs come the next summer. Abdoulaye Cisse is looking very likely to complete his move to Al Ahly SC next season, a transfer that might only happen if Ahmed Abdel-Zaher, who is currently on loan at Ahli Tripoli from Al Ahly, doesn’t return to his parent club.
The complications adds as Al Ahly are also interested in the services of William Jebor, the striker who’s also on loan at Ahli Tripoli from Tala’a El Gaish, to play for the Red Devils the next season.