Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
VIDEO: Ahmed Abdel-Zaher scores for Ahli Tripoli on official debut against Al Shat
In his official debut for the Libyan giants, Ahmed Abdel-Zaher managed to score Ahli Tripoli’s only goal of the game, in what turned to be the game’s winner.
57 minutes into the game, Abdoulaye Cisse calmly cushioned his header to Ahmed Abdel-Zaher who slotted the ball perfectly into the net, thus scoring his first official goal for Ahli Tripoli. Abdel-Zaher’s goal turned to be the game’s only goal, thus securing the 3 points for his new team.
It’s well worth mentioning that this is Abdel-Zaher’s 1st official game for Ahli Tripoli, following his loan move to the Libyan club, after his suspension for ‘Rabaa’ sign.
Moreover, the two players combining for today’s goal will possibly be playing for different clubs come the next summer. Abdoulaye Cisse is looking very likely to complete his move to Al Ahly SC next season, a transfer that might only happen if Ahmed Abdel-Zaher, who is currently on loan at Ahli Tripoli from Al Ahly, doesn’t return to his parent club.
The complications adds as Al Ahly are also interested in the services of William Jebor, the striker who’s also on loan at Ahli Tripoli from Tala’a El Gaish, to play for the Red Devils the next season.