Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Egyptian midfielder El-Hussieny scores brace in Estonia
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Hussieny scored a brace as eight-time Estonian champions FC Levadia Tallinn thrashed Kalev 8-0 on Saturday.
FC Levadia Tallinn humiliated Tallinna Kalev 8-0 on Saturday, with 28-year-old Egyptian Omar El-Hussieny and the club’s number 9 Artur Rättel each scoring a brace.
Levadia, who will be taking part in UEFA Champions League qualifying this summer, were already 3-0 up through Teever and Rättel’s double before El-Hussieny scored his first goal for the club from the penalty spot on the stroke of half-time; making it four at the break.
The ex-Qanah attacking midfielder then scored the 7th goal of the match in the 89th minute following second-half goals from Vladislav Ivanov and Pavel Marin before Lithuanian forward Buinickij rubbed salt in the wounds during injury time to seal the 8-0 win.
El-Hussieny joined Levadia on a one-year deal – with the option for an additional year – last month, becoming the first Egyptian or Arab player to ever play in the Estonian league.
This was only the defending Estonian champions’ first win of the season after losing and drawing in their opening two games.