Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Kahraba ineligible as Luzern grab vital win over Zurich
FC Luzern won three vital points against Zurich thanks to Dimitar Rangelov’s 33rd minute goal on Sunday.
Luzern picked up a crucial three points as Zurich visited in the 25th round of the Raiffeisen Super League on Sunday.
Accumulating too many yellow cards from FC Luzern’s previous games this season made Kahraba ineligible to participate.
Although Rangelov’s goal increases his total tally to 8 goals; overtaking Kahraba and becoming the Swiss outfit’s top scorer in the Raiffeisen Super League. Kahraba, however, remains the Luzern player with the most goals scored per number of minutes played.
This win increased fifth-placed Luzern’s tally to 39 points, just one point off the top four as they remain on track for a spot in Europe next season.