Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Kahraba ineligible as Luzern grab vital win over Zurich
FC Luzern won three vital points against Zurich thanks to Dimitar Rangelov’s 33rd minute goal on Sunday.
Luzern picked up a crucial three points as Zurich visited in the 25th round of the Raiffeisen Super League on Sunday.
Accumulating too many yellow cards from FC Luzern’s previous games this season made Kahraba ineligible to participate.
Although Rangelov’s goal increases his total tally to 8 goals; overtaking Kahraba and becoming the Swiss outfit’s top scorer in the Raiffeisen Super League. Kahraba, however, remains the Luzern player with the most goals scored per number of minutes played.
This win increased fifth-placed Luzern’s tally to 39 points, just one point off the top four as they remain on track for a spot in Europe next season.