Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
Kahraba ineligible as Luzern grab vital win over Zurich
FC Luzern won three vital points against Zurich thanks to Dimitar Rangelov’s 33rd minute goal on Sunday.
Luzern picked up a crucial three points as Zurich visited in the 25th round of the Raiffeisen Super League on Sunday.
Accumulating too many yellow cards from FC Luzern’s previous games this season made Kahraba ineligible to participate.
Although Rangelov’s goal increases his total tally to 8 goals; overtaking Kahraba and becoming the Swiss outfit’s top scorer in the Raiffeisen Super League. Kahraba, however, remains the Luzern player with the most goals scored per number of minutes played.
This win increased fifth-placed Luzern’s tally to 39 points, just one point off the top four as they remain on track for a spot in Europe next season.