Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Kahraba ineligible as Luzern grab vital win over Zurich
FC Luzern won three vital points against Zurich thanks to Dimitar Rangelov’s 33rd minute goal on Sunday.
Luzern picked up a crucial three points as Zurich visited in the 25th round of the Raiffeisen Super League on Sunday.
Accumulating too many yellow cards from FC Luzern’s previous games this season made Kahraba ineligible to participate.
Although Rangelov’s goal increases his total tally to 8 goals; overtaking Kahraba and becoming the Swiss outfit’s top scorer in the Raiffeisen Super League. Kahraba, however, remains the Luzern player with the most goals scored per number of minutes played.
This win increased fifth-placed Luzern’s tally to 39 points, just one point off the top four as they remain on track for a spot in Europe next season.