Egypt international Amr Warda featured in Panetolikos’ 1-0 loss to Atromitos in the group stage...
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
Kahraba ineligible as Luzern grab vital win over Zurich
FC Luzern won three vital points against Zurich thanks to Dimitar Rangelov’s 33rd minute goal on Sunday.
Luzern picked up a crucial three points as Zurich visited in the 25th round of the Raiffeisen Super League on Sunday.
Accumulating too many yellow cards from FC Luzern’s previous games this season made Kahraba ineligible to participate.
Although Rangelov’s goal increases his total tally to 8 goals; overtaking Kahraba and becoming the Swiss outfit’s top scorer in the Raiffeisen Super League. Kahraba, however, remains the Luzern player with the most goals scored per number of minutes played.
This win increased fifth-placed Luzern’s tally to 39 points, just one point off the top four as they remain on track for a spot in Europe next season.