KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
VIDEO: Bogy scores first goal for CR Belouizdad in Algeria
Former Egypt U-20 international Ahmed Fathi Bogy, who signed an 18-month contract with CR Belouizdad in January, scored his first goal for the Algerian side in a 1-0 win against Béjaïa on Saturday.
Bogy, 25, converted a low cross from close range in the 68th minute which was enough to seal the three points for struggling CR Belouizdad, who currently lie 13th in the league table – just four points above the relegation zone.
The former Zamalek striker, who’s known for his brace in Egypt’s 4-2 win against Italy at the 2009 U-20 World Cup, is currently the only Egyptian playing in the Algerian Ligue 1 after he ended a short spell with Iraqi club Talaba SC.