A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
VIDEO: Bogy scores first goal for CR Belouizdad in Algeria
Former Egypt U-20 international Ahmed Fathi Bogy, who signed an 18-month contract with CR Belouizdad in January, scored his first goal for the Algerian side in a 1-0 win against Béjaïa on Saturday.
Bogy, 25, converted a low cross from close range in the 68th minute which was enough to seal the three points for struggling CR Belouizdad, who currently lie 13th in the league table – just four points above the relegation zone.
The former Zamalek striker, who’s known for his brace in Egypt’s 4-2 win against Italy at the 2009 U-20 World Cup, is currently the only Egyptian playing in the Algerian Ligue 1 after he ended a short spell with Iraqi club Talaba SC.