Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has finalised terms with Chinese Super League club Guizhou...
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
VIDEO: Bogy scores first goal for CR Belouizdad in Algeria
Former Egypt U-20 international Ahmed Fathi Bogy, who signed an 18-month contract with CR Belouizdad in January, scored his first goal for the Algerian side in a 1-0 win against Béjaïa on Saturday.
Bogy, 25, converted a low cross from close range in the 68th minute which was enough to seal the three points for struggling CR Belouizdad, who currently lie 13th in the league table – just four points above the relegation zone.
The former Zamalek striker, who’s known for his brace in Egypt’s 4-2 win against Italy at the 2009 U-20 World Cup, is currently the only Egyptian playing in the Algerian Ligue 1 after he ended a short spell with Iraqi club Talaba SC.