Nigerian footballing legend Emmanuel Amuneke revealed that he is keen to ply...
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
VIDEO: Bogy scores first goal for CR Belouizdad in Algeria
Former Egypt U-20 international Ahmed Fathi Bogy, who signed an 18-month contract with CR Belouizdad in January, scored his first goal for the Algerian side in a 1-0 win against Béjaïa on Saturday.
Bogy, 25, converted a low cross from close range in the 68th minute which was enough to seal the three points for struggling CR Belouizdad, who currently lie 13th in the league table – just four points above the relegation zone.
The former Zamalek striker, who’s known for his brace in Egypt’s 4-2 win against Italy at the 2009 U-20 World Cup, is currently the only Egyptian playing in the Algerian Ligue 1 after he ended a short spell with Iraqi club Talaba SC.