Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Dakhleya 1-0 Al Ahly: Kone’s goal hands Red Devils their fourth loss of the season
Al Ahly were handed their fourth defeat of the season at the hands of Dakhleya.
Al Ahly suffered defeat against Dakhleya for the second time this season courtesy of Ahmed Fawzy’s heroics and Lama Kone’s wonder goal.
The Red Devils were denied twenty minutes in when El-Sayed Hamdy’s finish was saved by Ahmed Fawzy before he acrobatically tipped Amr Gamal’s overhead kick over the bar.
Soon after, Dakhelya themselves had a go when Lama Kone tried his luck with a free-kick, but it was saved by Sherif Ekramy.
The Ministry of Interior side then put themselves in front when Ahmed Farag laid it off to Kone who finished really well past Ekramy.
Ahmed Fawzy was once again the hero, this time he denied El-Sayed Hamdy’s strike.
Towards the end of the second-half, Moussa Yedan unleashed a stinging shot which was punched away by Fawzy.
Dakhleya managed to defend well and contain the African Champions, holding on until the end of the game.