Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Dakhleya 1-0 Al Ahly: Kone’s goal hands Red Devils their fourth loss of the season
Al Ahly were handed their fourth defeat of the season at the hands of Dakhleya.
Al Ahly suffered defeat against Dakhleya for the second time this season courtesy of Ahmed Fawzy’s heroics and Lama Kone’s wonder goal.
The Red Devils were denied twenty minutes in when El-Sayed Hamdy’s finish was saved by Ahmed Fawzy before he acrobatically tipped Amr Gamal’s overhead kick over the bar.
Soon after, Dakhelya themselves had a go when Lama Kone tried his luck with a free-kick, but it was saved by Sherif Ekramy.
The Ministry of Interior side then put themselves in front when Ahmed Farag laid it off to Kone who finished really well past Ekramy.
Ahmed Fawzy was once again the hero, this time he denied El-Sayed Hamdy’s strike.
Towards the end of the second-half, Moussa Yedan unleashed a stinging shot which was punched away by Fawzy.
Dakhleya managed to defend well and contain the African Champions, holding on until the end of the game.