Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Dakhleya 1-0 Al Ahly: Kone’s goal hands Red Devils their fourth loss of the season
Al Ahly were handed their fourth defeat of the season at the hands of Dakhleya.
Al Ahly suffered defeat against Dakhleya for the second time this season courtesy of Ahmed Fawzy’s heroics and Lama Kone’s wonder goal.
The Red Devils were denied twenty minutes in when El-Sayed Hamdy’s finish was saved by Ahmed Fawzy before he acrobatically tipped Amr Gamal’s overhead kick over the bar.
Soon after, Dakhelya themselves had a go when Lama Kone tried his luck with a free-kick, but it was saved by Sherif Ekramy.
The Ministry of Interior side then put themselves in front when Ahmed Farag laid it off to Kone who finished really well past Ekramy.
Ahmed Fawzy was once again the hero, this time he denied El-Sayed Hamdy’s strike.
Towards the end of the second-half, Moussa Yedan unleashed a stinging shot which was punched away by Fawzy.
Dakhleya managed to defend well and contain the African Champions, holding on until the end of the game.