KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Dakhleya 1-0 Al Ahly: Kone’s goal hands Red Devils their fourth loss of the season
Al Ahly were handed their fourth defeat of the season at the hands of Dakhleya.
Al Ahly suffered defeat against Dakhleya for the second time this season courtesy of Ahmed Fawzy’s heroics and Lama Kone’s wonder goal.
The Red Devils were denied twenty minutes in when El-Sayed Hamdy’s finish was saved by Ahmed Fawzy before he acrobatically tipped Amr Gamal’s overhead kick over the bar.
Soon after, Dakhelya themselves had a go when Lama Kone tried his luck with a free-kick, but it was saved by Sherif Ekramy.
The Ministry of Interior side then put themselves in front when Ahmed Farag laid it off to Kone who finished really well past Ekramy.
Ahmed Fawzy was once again the hero, this time he denied El-Sayed Hamdy’s strike.
Towards the end of the second-half, Moussa Yedan unleashed a stinging shot which was punched away by Fawzy.
Dakhleya managed to defend well and contain the African Champions, holding on until the end of the game.